Android Need Help Guys :D

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently back to stock rom now because of this issue, so I use odin to root my cell via this tutorial I watched on youtube.

Youtube Tutorial I Watched:

Any hoot, I have rooted my cell 4 times thus far, now the first two times I was able to remove the battery with out any problems. After that though is were my problem starts, when I take the battery out or shut the cell completely off after I root to Cyanogen mod (Latest) I get the Cell Needs to be Activated crap and the Error 16 message! So I guess my question is what the hell lol, what am I doing wrong, is there a better tutorial than the above I should be doing? why does my cell keep doing that? I have had to call sprint 4 times two other times not counting the issue I am talking about of course!

Please help me, I can't seem to figure out if I am doing anything wrong, I root the cell, I get it all up and running than bam the activate screen pops up any time I remove the battery, turn the phone of completely, or even restart now that I think about it! If I leave the stock rom on there every thing is honky doory, I can remove the battery, power off an on the phone and even restart, so any help would be wonderful!

This bloat ware is killing me guys
frown.gif
lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm not surprised.