Need Help Guys :D

Discussion in 'Android' started by Centrix, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Centrix
    OP

Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    I'm currently back to stock rom now because of this issue, so I use odin to root my cell via this tutorial I watched on youtube.

Youtube Tutorial I Watched:

Any hoot, I have rooted my cell 4 times thus far, now the first two times I was able to remove the battery with out any problems. After that though is were my problem starts, when I take the battery out or shut the cell completely off after I root to Cyanogen mod (Latest) I get the Cell Needs to be Activated crap and the Error 16 message! So I guess my question is what the hell lol, what am I doing wrong, is there a better tutorial than the above I should be doing? why does my cell keep doing that? I have had to call sprint 4 times two other times not counting the issue I am talking about of course!

Please help me, I can't seem to figure out if I am doing anything wrong, I root the cell, I get it all up and running than bam the activate screen pops up any time I remove the battery, turn the phone of completely, or even restart now that I think about it! If I leave the stock rom on there every thing is honky doory, I can remove the battery, power off an on the phone and even restart, so any help would be wonderful!

This bloat ware is killing me guys [​IMG] lol