Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hey guys,

So here is my situation:

- My PS3 is on 3.55 and jailbroken. So I didn't want to update it, and instead I started playing this game on my friend's PS3
- Now that this game has a patch to make it work on 3.55, I got it to working and all, but my main problem is the save file.
- Copying the save file from my friend's PS3, resulted into the following msg: "You have loaded save data created by another user. You will not be able to obtain trophies or create new save data until you exit the game by pressing the PS button"

----

So I guess my question is, how can I modify the save file to unlock it and make it work fine on other PS3s

I just reached Academia 400AF, and I caught every monster that is currently available to me "except cactuaroni". I'm on stage 19 in terms of level ups, and I have 500000 Gil. I put 44 hours into this and I'm honestly not looking forward to restarting all of this again.

Any tip would help

Thanks!

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hi there,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunetly, the method you posted (which is basically a hex editting tool) does not work with most of the newer games.

I've been told that the only solution I have is something called "XPloder", as it can sign any save to any PS3.
The problem is, it's not free. I don't want to pay $20 for an application that I most likely won't be using again, added to the fact that it may still not work.

So, does anyone have that program who can do it for me? Or know of any other method?

Thanks!

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Well, I didn't believe it, but it DID work.

I found someone that had xploder, I supplied him a fresh save from my PS3, and the save I was playing on the other PS3, and he was able to get me a fully working trophy enabled save.

I hope this thread benefits someone else in the future

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1