Need help from somebody in Netherlands

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Arm73, May 28, 2012.

1. Arm73
    OP

Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 4, 2006
    Italy
    Switzerland
    Hello,
    A few months ago I moved from the United States to Europe and I took with me my old consoles, included an NTSC N64 in mint conditions
    My brother ( who leaves in the Netherlands ) begged me to have it 'cause he like to play old games too, so I gave it to him, but before I could explain to him that he needed an AC adapter ( 110v to 220v ) he plugged it in and.............you know what happend, he fried the N64 power adapter...( hopefully that's the only damage ) .

Now I'm trying to purchase online a PAL N64 power supply, so in theory he should be able to simply switch the adapter and should be all set to go.
    However I looked everywhere online and I could only find a universal N64 adapter, but it still comes with a US plug.

Are there any reputable online shop , possibly in the Netherlands or nearby ( so that I could have it just shipped to him ) that could carry such an article ? I did a search in English but I' m sure if I did that in Dutch I could get better results ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice