is it this one?
Screenshot (61).png

deeezaarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. And you do not have anything set to autoboot. Did you download, rename, and replace the proper file as directed? Are you using latest versions of hekate and atmosphere?
i did what u tell me to change only (im starting to think my cfw device is broken bc when i use my sd card or not it still running on OFW)

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i did what u tell me to change only (im starting to think my cfw device is broken bc when i use my sd card or not it still running on OFW)

It seems like you're not even really sure at all what you're doing. It's a bit difficult to figure out whats going on when you're not familiar with kinda basic Switch modding terminology and whatnot.

Someone else may be able to help on this to figure out why it's going to stock every time even with nothing set to autoboot & why the Volume- method doesn't work.... but I suggest starting from scratch. Delete all partitions and files from your SD card, format it to FAT32, then start over. Follow this guide:
https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy

I dunno. If you downloaded, renamed, and replaced the proper file in the proper location, and with your hekate ini file settings, it should just work.

Edit: Are you sure you're holding down Vol- long enough? And did you happen to update Atmosphere after renaming/replacing the hekate payload to reboot_payload.bin? Because updating Atmosphere would then replace the file and you'd need to do the rename/replace with hekate again.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

deeezaarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like you're not even really sure at all what you're doing. It's a bit difficult to figure out whats going on when you're not familiar with kinda basic Switch modding terminology and whatnot.

Someone else may be able to help on this to figure out why it's going to stock every time even with nothing set to autoboot & why the Volume- method doesn't work.... but I suggest starting from scratch. Delete all partitions and files from your SD card, format it to FAT32, then start over. Follow this guide:
https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy

I dunno. If you downloaded, renamed, and replaced the proper file in the proper location, and with your hekate ini file settings, it should just work.

Edit: Are you sure you're holding down Vol- long enough? And did you happen to update Atmosphere after renaming/replacing the hekate payload to reboot_payload.bin? Because updating Atmosphere would then replace the file and you'd need to do the rename/replace with hekate again.
yes i have holding down Vol- when i restart, and i have allready update atmosphere and replace the payload
edit : im sorry and thanks so much allready helping me
check you mod chip if any error code. Likely your lite stop glitching any go directly to OFW
yeah i think its the mod chip bc even without even a second it goes directly to the OFW even i try to hold Vol- and change the files (btw do you know why mod chips can be error?)

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
yes i have holding down Vol- when i restart, and i have allready update atmosphere and replace the payload
edit : im sorry and thanks so much allready helping me

yeah i think its the mod chip bc even without even a second it goes directly to the OFW even i try to hold Vol- and change the files (btw do you know why mod chips can be error?)
FAILED wiring/soldering or something else. If is rp2040, most commonly due to not enough resistance on dat0 or clk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1