OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
9.6.0-24U(Full)_n3DS.zip

You can't find it directly with that name, but searching for "blogspot link to the full mega folder" gets you there in 3 clicks
found it. thanks (i had to search both together and it was the first link) (i also had to not use duckduckgo :( )

Deleted member 411764

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im using the latest hourly build of Luma as of 3/15/17 (today) are you able to help?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i even documented my whole install process on twitter :D

and if i didnt have cfw i wouldnt be able to use the .cia version of fbi or restore my 3ds back to 11.2

also it took awhiole but i looked fbi maki edition. and well ._. why would i say i have cfw and that im using the .cia version of fbi if i was using that glitchy mess that is maki.
nevermind i thought you said hbl maki version my bad, these problems happen alot best way is to update fbi or update your system to 11.3 but first make a ctrbackup to go back to 11.2 when you fill like it

Reactions: MarioMasta64

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
nevermind i thought you said hbl maki version my bad, these problems happen alot best way is to update fbi or update your system to 11.3 but first make a ctrbackup to go back to 11.2 when you fill like it
id rather not update to 11.3 as it includes a versionlist only for 11.3 hence why i went back and fbi is updated i keep all my apps up to date

9.6.0-24U(Full)_n3DS.zip

You can't find it directly with that name, but searching for "blogspot link to the full mega folder" gets you there in 3 clicks
i saved the page as a pdf for easy reference. is there anything i should keep in mind when intalling sysnand type apps?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is there anything i should keep in mind when intalling sysnand type apps?
Make sure to install them to nand (in case you're using the best title manager - FBI 1 :) ),

and reload Home afterwards (press power to get to the grey striped screen "in standby mode, your console will be able to" and home - actually not required for the browser but for other ctrnand titles like some sdk apps, and you're never wrong if you always do it)

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to install them to nand (in case you're using the best title manager - FBI 1 :) ),

and reload Home afterwards (press power to get to the grey striped screen "in standby mode, your console will be able to" and home - actually not required for the browser but for other ctrnand titles like some sdk apps, and you're never wrong if you always do it)
so apparently the NUS versions are bad (good job on nintendos side for that) anyways i installed it fine with the update pack.
also i know that for some sysnand i have to delete home menu data or it freezes with sd. also is there a way to check a nand apps version (a homebrew app or such?)

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF WEB AUTHENTICATION REDIRECT THANK GOD I CAN USE INTERNET AGAIN thanks @Ryccardo

Reactions: Ryccardo

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
For any app (sd/ctrnand/twlnand), you can just point at it using FBI 1 or 2 and it will show the title version (which you can compare to a list such as 3dbrew's)
thanks thanks -happiness intensifies- sadly tho once i hit the home menu it decides to unload the browser (im guessing this is anti-homemenuhax / anti-browserhax)

i have to close and quickly reopen my app (its really random rather it works or not) finally gonna try out Project Kaeru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1