Hacking need help buying a flashcart

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a ds one supercard but it will not work on my dsi so I want to buy one for the dsi but not sure which is the best or cheapest. I do not need a sd card as I have one. My budget is about 40$...

I always see that the acekards have problems and so do the R4's so I am not sure...I do not need an SD card as I have one. not sure if it is a sdhc or a sd card though.

http://shoptemp.com/products/Supercard-DSO...e-DSi-p-36.html

I was given this link to take a look at. I am always worried about getting a fake one so any help would be appreciated incase it matters I have a XL

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely get a Supercard DSTWO! Currently the BEST flashcart in the market!!! It's featured pack and has a in-built cpu plus as GBA emulator so you can play GBA games on your DSi.

Or you can get the Acekard 2i which is very good and very cheap. They don't have that many problems actually.

Taboo'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
tajio said:
Definitely get a Supercard DSTWO! Currently the BEST flashcart in the market!!! It's featured pack and has a in-built cpu.
This.

Since you got enough money to get it anyway.

It's expensive but its worth it.

By the way: you didnt happen to update your DSi didnt you? That maybe the reason why your Supercard doesn't work.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Before i updated I have a ds one regular not a ds one I I upgraded the firmware but it still won't work I was told I need to buy a new flashcart compatible with dsi

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am in a really odd situation here.

I diden't feel like typing all of it so this is from a msn conversation with a friend

alright
*Now here is the thing.
*In my pocket I have 22 dollars
*Now
*It just isnt enough to get a ds one i
*but
*i could get an acekard
*it's much cheaper
*but a few problerms
*1. will it work on 1.4.1
*2. how long will it take?
*and 3. would it be better just to make the extra effort of going to the bank then going to my credit card company andf putting the money there?
*as I only need a few bucks

I am also worried why the acekard is cheaper, it seems pretty good but perhaps it's the material? I thought I heard somewere the supercard is held on by screws not glue. so the acekard may break easier?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
didn't you say you have a dsi?? And now you have a DS lite, I'm confused...anyway SCDS TWO or Acekard 2i.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I have both, I have about 35$ on hand now I do not know If i should get a ds one 1 or a acekard I do not want to buy a ds two because I would like to get a sd card with it.

from what I can see the super card two just has a gba emulator which I am not interested in. I am either gonna get the acekard or the supercard I but not sure which to get.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
kbf said:
Yes I have both, I have about 35$ on hand now I do not know If i should get a ds one 1 or a acekard I do not want to buy a ds two because I would like to get a sd card with it.

from what I can see the super card two just has a gba emulator which I am not interested in. I am either gonna get the acekard or the supercard I but not sure which to get.
Go for thr acekard 2i it works on both the ds lite and dsi the updates are quick and good game compatibility and should have en ought over to buy a sd or sdhc card.
Plus if you get a supercard dsonei you have to wait longer for the updates because they focusing more on the dstwo now.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the acekard 2i i couldent afford a 8 gig card
frown.gif
but i did get a 4 gig

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat