Need help burning Simcity Creator on mac! Usuall way doesnt work&#

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by OrcMonkey©, Sep 26, 2008.

1. OrcMonkey©
    OP

OrcMonkey© Banned

Banned
    Aug 5, 2007
    Okay so I was like excited about this game and I downloaded 2 diffrent ones incase of a bad iso and I burned it and disk utility said the SimcityCreatorUSAENG.iso is no responding correctly cannot recover or reburn. so I eject the disk and put it and the wii anyway. The thing loads up and everything but when I click on it and press start it becomes black then a error comes and it says to eject the disk and shut it off. It happened WITH BOTH ISO AND I BURNED IT AT SLOWEST SPEED AND FASTEST SPEED. What do you think is the problem. me mac user

2. bhavinjpatel

bhavinjpatel Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    Hey i was wondering if u got sim creator to burn...i also use a mac...i dident have that problem with the burn portion....but i did have a green screen....i am wondering if u had gotten that....i force NTFS and then it gives me the grean screen...if i dont force the NTFS then it will go on with the game but the screen will twitch

3. riddle43

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Mich USA
    forceing ntsc on pla doesnt seem to work for this game so #2 your just out of luck #1 good luck

4. EidolonDeprave

EidolonDeprave Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    AZ
    What program are you using to burn the disk?

5. bhavinjpatel

bhavinjpatel Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    Im using mac's disk utility to burn my back ups as for liquidcd dosent work for ne of my backup's.......do u have any idea's bc i really wanna play this games

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice