Need help burning Simcity Creator on mac! Usuall way doesnt work&#

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by OrcMonkey©, Sep 26, 2008.

1. OrcMonkey©
    OP

Banned OrcMonkey© Banned

Okay so I was like excited about this game and I downloaded 2 diffrent ones incase of a bad iso and I burned it and disk utility said the SimcityCreatorUSAENG.iso is no responding correctly cannot recover or reburn. so I eject the disk and put it and the wii anyway. The thing loads up and everything but when I click on it and press start it becomes black then a error comes and it says to eject the disk and shut it off. It happened WITH BOTH ISO AND I BURNED IT AT SLOWEST SPEED AND FASTEST SPEED. What do you think is the problem. me mac user

2. bhavinjpatel

Newcomer bhavinjpatel Member

United States
    Hey i was wondering if u got sim creator to burn...i also use a mac...i dident have that problem with the burn portion....but i did have a green screen....i am wondering if u had gotten that....i force NTFS and then it gives me the grean screen...if i dont force the NTFS then it will go on with the game but the screen will twitch

3. riddle43

Member riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    forceing ntsc on pla doesnt seem to work for this game so #2 your just out of luck #1 good luck

4. EidolonDeprave

Newcomer EidolonDeprave Member

United States
    What program are you using to burn the disk?

5. bhavinjpatel

Newcomer bhavinjpatel Member

United States
    Im using mac's disk utility to burn my back ups as for liquidcd dosent work for ne of my backup's.......do u have any idea's bc i really wanna play this games