Homebrew need help asap

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys did a screen capture of this chat then I'm sure it could be very helpful to a lot of people.

Boysbigbig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i still need help i had everything going till my sd card corrupted and now im almost back at step one i have 9.2 fw now but no CFW can someone help me please before I lose it haha going mad XD

MDX_Golden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then you need to install CFW. Luckily there are 3 popular CFW's to be used. Ill list what works:
N3DS Only: ReiNand
O3DS and N3DS: Cakes and rxTools
Heres a guide about the emuNand and if you go down it will inform you of your options as i listed them.

Boysbigbig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then you need to install CFW. Luckily there are 3 popular CFW's to be used. Ill list what works:
N3DS Only: ReiNand
O3DS and N3DS: Cakes and rxTools
Heres a guide about the emuNand and if you go down it will inform you of your options as i listed them.
OK so if I do Rei and let's say I forgot about step (in hope I won't) will it brick my system %100 or what?

Boysbigbig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im kinda lost on the guide because i forgot if i need to format my system setting or what lol i did some already if any one has skype please please please skype me Boysbigbig is my skype

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I am trying to hack Fire Emblem Warriors on my 2DS XL, I have been trying to get it to work, but...