Need HELP! ASAP! R4i 3DS Gold

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Urban_Legend16, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Urban_Legend16
    OP

Urban_Legend16 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2013
    United States
    Earlier today, I just received my R4i 3DS gold card. I downloaded the necessary files from the given site on my box:www.r4ids.cn
    I downloaded latest kernel:WOOD R4 V1.60
    I decided to want an upgrade patch:3DS6.0 updating patch
    I booted up my 3ds and everything was working fine. I started up R4iGold_3DS60_Patch_NDSi_3DS. I updated my card twice doing this. I pressed a on accident again and then right after that I pressed the HOME button and the whole 3ds went black screen for a long time and shut down by itself. I boot up my 3ds with the r4i 3ds gold still in the 3ds and it stays a black screen for a long time and shuts down. I've tried my r4i 3ds gold on an DS Lite and it can't be detected also. I also cut the line that I was told to cut.
    Someone please help. I am in desperate need. I JUST BOUGHT IT AND RECEIVED IT TODAY!

2. SuperrSonic

SuperrSonic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 9, 2011
    Puerto Rico
    99% chance bricked, you interrupted the flashing process. You could try installing Wood again but it's a long shot.

3. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    R.I.P card?
    NEVER stop an update no matter what

4. ERVIER

ERVIER Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2011
    Netherlands
    Try to reconnect the line between the resistor and condensator. And start all over again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice