Hacking Need help advise with FileZilla + ftpiiu

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, this is something has been bugging me for some time now, for some reason when trying to transfer new banners/icon (bootTvTex.tga/bootDrcTex.tga/iconTex.tga) over the meta folder on Wii U it ends corrupting the files 95% of the time, I don't know why that happens with those files, I can transfer for example meta.xml files just fine, I guess it's because the size?, although the icon file is quite small 65kb.

When I finish transfer these files to Wii U FileZilla tell me that all the transfers were successful, they even show the correct size and everything. But when trying to boot the game with the new banner/icon a message appears saying that the game is corrupted and need to be deleted.

Everything else work just fine, I can manage my SD transfer bigger files over and never had a problem.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Is there a fix or workaround?

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
They are correct, double checked the files size. I think it's a problem with transfers, because the same happened when tried to transfer a bootsound

joe_user

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Have you tried setting the transfer method manually to binary (I assume) in FileZilla? Had issues with that in the past...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: