Hacking Question Need help about deleting User partition on a modded switch.

Nissegotski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I bought a switch a while ago that was already modded and I used it as it was on 5.1.0 and I thought it was fine. Now I want to update the firmware to 9.0.1 but when I try to upgrade it it becomes a error code: 0x4c02 so I removed all game content I had on the switch but now that I've done that i found no success. The Console memory has 12.45gb free, the nand(safe partion) is almost completely empty, the System nand aswell. The User partition is almost full though... Is there anyway to delete user partition on a banned switch? Ofc the switch can't access internet but the console has 3 profiles and I would more than love to delete 1-2 of them. I have goldleaf installed on the switch and I've made a EmuNAND to try stuff. Any serious tips is appreciated

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a switch a while ago that was already modded and I used it as it was on 5.1.0 and I thought it was fine. Now I want to update the firmware to 9.0.1 but when I try to upgrade it it becomes a error code: 0x4c02 so I removed all game content I had on the switch but now that I've done that i found no success. The Console memory has 12.45gb free, the nand(safe partion) is almost completely empty, the System nand aswell. The User partition is almost full though... Is there anyway to delete user partition on a banned switch? Ofc the switch can't access internet but the console has 3 profiles and I would more than love to delete 1-2 of them. I have goldleaf installed on the switch and I've made a EmuNAND to try stuff. Any serious tips is appreciated
Just perform a factory reset.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la