Hacking Need Game IDs for ISOs =\

Zendeavor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks alot! I didn't know the Game IDs could be more than four letters/digits though. But I guess I'll take your word for it. Just need to name my file RELEA4.gct then and I can start working on codes I guess?

Much appreciated man. And I'm about to check out some of your other topics in your sig, they seem helpful xD

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Zendeavor said:
Thanks alot! I didn't know the Game IDs could be more than four letters/digits though. But I guess I'll take your word for it. Just need to name my file RELEA4.gct then and I can start working on codes I guess?

Much appreciated man. And I'm about to check out some of your other topics in your sig, they seem helpful xD
The fifth and sixth characters are the developer codes. So the disc ID for Elebits will be RELE and A4 will refer to the developer of the game. For another example, Guitar Hero III is RGHE52 where RGHE is the four digit disc ID and 52 is the code for Activision.

Zendeavor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah thanks man. I thought it looked a little funny but I burned a test copy of the iso and it worked fine.

You think there's a way to implement Ocarina codes into a burn of the ISO file, eliminating the need for Ocarina? I'd like to figure out if I can do that because when Brawl+ is finished it would be really awesome to just make a copy of the game instead of trying to get Ocarina to work with my code files.

Half the time I load up new gct files for brawl it never gets past the initial loading screen =\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill