Jan1tor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Played half the night with it. Handles great, looks great. There was an update for it before I could play though. And no waiting a long time between online games like there was on my Xbox. So far I am very happy with it.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten their order placed and shipped yet? I placed mine 2 days ago, yet Origin says nothing in my Order History. I would have imagined it just takes a bit to process, but since my bank account has been charged the day I placed the order, I'm starting to get a bit unsettled.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten their order placed and shipped yet? I placed mine 2 days ago, yet Origin says nothing in my Order History. I would have imagined it just takes a bit to process, but since my bank account has been charged the day I placed the order, I'm starting to get a bit unsettled.

An EA tech rep said the order won't show up until the shipment is processed and sent out. I'd chat them or give them a call.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just got an email saying mine shipped.

momocop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have ordered the game being that it was a great deal.

Is their a Local Offline Multiplayer mode? That supports 2+ Players? Not Co-Driver Mode >_> (Same Question)

PrimeX

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Can it be played in multiplayer on split-screen or smth with wiimotes/pro controller? Or the only option is co-op with the gamepad controlling trafic etc?

Jan1tor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can it be played in multiplayer on split-screen or smth with wiimotes/pro controller? Or the only option is co-op with the gamepad controlling trafic etc?
No it does not do split screen in multiplayer mode. You can however use the gamepad, wii remote, the controller pad pro for steering. Multiplayer mode is an Online mode which is fun as hell though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.