ROM Hack Need Experienced Pkhex user on Switch

MadelineWoods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just looking for some one who has uses pkhex on Switch with Pokemon lets go . id like to have some one generate a few Pokemon for me . if you have the resources and can help me out plz contact me here or message me .

NightTimeNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean..... if you can use pkhex i assume you cant get the save on your switch. there for your not going to be able to use the dam save someone gererates for you.

Woomy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, i am looking for someone that can make shiny for pokémon let's go too, unfortunatly i don't have 2 switch

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with that is, if you are lucky enough to find someone who hasn't been full banned and is still currently modding that game. You would be able to trade pokemon locally if you had a friend who could mod their Switch.

johnma2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi just looking for some one who has uses pkhex on Switch with Pokemon lets go . id like to have some one generate a few Pokemon for me . if you have the resources and can help me out plz contact me here or message me .

If you need help I think could do that. What would you like?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz