Hacking Need borderlands 2 cheat codes.

SirisXI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to edit my money but I'm having issues with editing eridium and other stuff.Any kind of help is appreciated.

LegendaryOutcast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not know of any Cheat plugin available at the moment, however you can still cheat.

I've edited my characters myself using this method, no homebrew is required.

You will Require:

• PS3 or PS4 with a copy of borderlands.
  • PC
  • BruteForce Save Data - (This is a computer software used to DECRYPTED PS3 SAVE Files)
  • Willow Tree - ( Borderlands Character Save editor)
----------------------------------------------------------------------​
  1. Have PS3/PS4 and Vita Borderlands Ready - Using the In Game Cross-Save feature, you can "Upload This Character" from the Vita and "Download Character" on the PS3
  2. Take the Save file to your pc and Decrypt it using BruteForce
  3. Edit the character using Willow Tree
  4. Go back to Bruteforce and ENCRYPT the save.
  5. Back to the PS3 replace the save data with the modified file.
  6. Once more - Transfer the edited character from PS3 to Vita

Last edited by LegendaryOutcast,

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see some Rincheats or Gohanmem cheats for Borderlands 2 aswell and plus some of us don't own a copy for PS3, that's why we would like cheats for the Vita version.

By the way, you edited the money, can you tell me the offset or whatever cause I would like to edit my money as well, thank you.

SirisXI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The offsets change any time you gain or lose money but I can tell you how I did it.I used gohanmen(the sample section which says search value dec).Enter the amount of money you have then use the first search.Either buy or sell an item then search again.You should have 2 or 3 values,then change to any amount you want.

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its sad that we want to play the game how we want, you can play without cheating cause you think its fun but let us actually have what we call fun, you can play it your way, we can play it our way.

Cheating adds more fun to a game, especially since i dont play it online, I dont play any of my games online, so I am in no way hurting you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel