Hacking Need a help in choosing a Slot-2 device.

ayinaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all, i'm kinda new with the DS and need some advice on getting a slot-2 device to play gba games. My questions are,

1 Can anyone recommend one option that have a high compatibility?
2. Does a slot-2 device would need a specific slot-1 device?
3. I have a DSTT for my slot-1, does that gonna affect my slot-2 choice?

I need some advices because i want to avoid buying the wrong device and ended up not being able to use it. I would like to thank in advance for helping me in this matter. Thanks!

ayinaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
THanks for the reply. I'm not looking for a browser support or rumble feature, just want to play the huge collection of gba games. I'm looking for a slot-2 cart that wouldnt cause any lag and functions well for most of the games. I've tried researching on my own but it made me even more confused. Thanks for the help.

Posts merged

And no, i'm not looking to play media files too.

ayinaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you got me wrong there, i wasn't actually ruling out anything. I just stated my preferences just in case someone can recommend me one based on my preferences. Btw, after reading all the long reviews done by the awesome gbatemp staffs, i've decided to go with ez flash IV for my gba gaming. I would like ezflash IV lite better, but it was out of stock and i dont really mind about the size. It hasn't arrived yet though, but i hope i'll be happy with it! Thanks again for those who replied
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM