Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a tool to edit the header info of homebrew and "homebrew" apps.
Specifically, GBASwitch and R4li (hence the "homebrew").

There was a tool I use to use (on Ragnarok DS) that had a really simple interface and was very easy to use, but I can't remember what it was called.

I tried NDS Header Tool 2.0 last night, but no matter what, it complained that it needed a 32x32 image with 16 colors... even if my image was 32x32 with 16 colors.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=52356 // http://filetrip.net/f572-NDSHeader-2-0.html

DSBuff also gave me the same problems.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I was also looking for something that could do the exact thing that you were talking about. Apart from finding NDS Header Tool, DSBuff, and RomeR, I couldn't find anything else that I understood. There was a post about conware's iconart (I think it was conware...) giving out the correct format and another one about crystile2 or something...but I couldn't install the iconart program and the crystile thing made no sense xD.

After a while I just gave up and started using the cruddy stuff given out from paint when it saves it again...thinking back now, I could have tried saving an image as 16color first and then edit the image...I must try that later....

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Lol, I was also looking for something that could do the exact thing that you were talking about. Apart from finding NDS Header Tool, DSBuff, and RomeR, I couldn't find anything else that I understood. There was a post about conware's iconart (I think it was conware...) giving out the correct format and another one about crystile2 or something...but I couldn't install the iconart program and the crystile thing made no sense xD.

After a while I just gave up and started using the cruddy stuff given out from paint when it saves it again...thinking back now, I could have tried saving an image as 16color first and then edit the image...I must try that later....
ROMER! That's it!!

Thanks jurassic
biggrin.gif

Here are the apps with icons:

GBASwitch by ryanfb

R4 i.L.S
Revolution for i.L.S

R4li.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users