Hacking NEED A EXPERT HAHAHA

terance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
OK SO IVE WORKED OUT THE PS VITA TO A POINT IM A FIRST TIME OWNER OF A VITA HAD IT 2 MONTHS WANTED TO MOD MY COD DECLASSIFIED GAME I WAS RUNNING 3.72 FW AND NEVER HACKED IN MY LIFE, IN THE LAST WEEK IVED WORKED OUT HOW TO DOWNGRADE THE FW SO IVE GONE FROM 3.72 TO 3.60 YAY HAVE ALL THE HOMEBREWS ETC USED NONPDRM TO DUMP MY CALL OF DUTY FROM THE CARTRIDGE AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE EVEN HAVE THE CHEAT MENU POP UP IN GAME WHEN I HOLD LEFT TRIGGER AND RIGHT ON DPAD, ADDED COUSTMER EBOOT RENAMED IT EBOOT.BIN ADDED PATCH NAMED IT ETMODZ.PSA AND STILL NOTHING I DONT GET WHAT IM DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HOOK ME UP A RUN DOWN OF HOW TO MAKE -INIFINITEAMMO WORK OR ANY OF THE CHEATS WHAT I REALLY WANT IS THE DEBUG MENU ACTIVATED IN MY MENU OPTIONS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP CHUR THANKS GUYS

terance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
OK SO IVE WORKED OUT THE PS VITA TO A POINT IM A FIRST TIME OWNER OF A VITA HAD IT 2 MONTHS WANTED TO MOD MY COD DECLASSIFIED GAME I WAS RUNNING 3.72 FW AND NEVER HACKED IN MY LIFE, IN THE LAST WEEK IVED WORKED OUT HOW TO DOWNGRADE THE FW SO IVE GONE FROM 3.72 TO 3.60 YAY HAVE ALL THE HOMEBREWS ETC USED NONPDRM TO DUMP MY CALL OF DUTY FROM THE CARTRIDGE AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE EVEN HAVE THE CHEAT MENU POP UP IN GAME WHEN I HOLD LEFT TRIGGER AND RIGHT ON DPAD, ADDED COUSTMER EBOOT RENAMED IT EBOOT.BIN ADDED PATCH NAMED IT ETMODZ.PSA AND STILL NOTHING I DONT GET WHAT IM DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HOOK ME UP A RUN DOWN OF HOW TO MAKE -INIFINITEAMMO WORK OR ANY OF THE CHEATS WHAT I REALLY WANT IS THE DEBUG MENU ACTIVATED IN MY MENU OPTIONS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP CHUR THANKS GUYS
DO I HAVE TO OPEN THE PATCH1.PSA WITH TOTAL COMMANDER UNPACK IT AND REPACE IT OR SOMETHING???

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Come in, see the wall of caplocks, get out. Have a good day to you all. My eyes need a rest.
PS: what you download (hello, the file and its website, or at least the guide of it), what did you do (pack somthing? changed something?). How can anyone help if you show a car picture then ask why it do not run on diesel

Last edited by ZeroSene,

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does the Vita have a cheat searcher plugin? You might be able to find pointers by manually searching ingame and recording those.

terance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You've seen NancyDS, you've seen Xathya...
BUT NEITHER OF THEM KNEW THE POWER OF THE CAPS LOCK!
Come in, see the wall of caplocks, get out. Have a good day to you all. My eyes need a rest.
my 10 year old son typed it out for me when i was cooking tea go rest those eyes tough guy guess you dont know or you would just spit it out

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
my 10 year old son typed it out for me when i was cooking tea go rest those eyes tough guy guess you dont know or you would just spit it out
From what you type, let say you used a cheat plugin, change the data of the game, and the caplock make it all really hard to see. So my friendly solution: the cheat plugin can help you with infinite ammo, infinite health. The data change you did sadly we cannot know what you did. About the eboot, NoNpDrm do not make it work if it cant pass the game check. Seriously, I am not a magician, so please do not expect miracle.

terance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
NoNpDrm worked my game is dumped and i no longer need the cartridge to play the game , i downloads a patch1.psa file and a eboot from ETMODZ swapped eboots named it eboot.bin added the patch1.psa file and the patch1.psa and eboot.bin file to ux0/app/PCSB00213 and then loaded my game and i have a cheat menu pop up if i press left trigger and right dpad at same time but i dont have the debug menu or inifinate ammo can you please tell me how i do it from once ive dumoed my game and got the patch1.psa and the eboot.bin done ? how do i use the cheat menu in the game ?

terance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Does the Vita have a cheat searcher plugin? You might be able to find pointers by manually searching ingame and recording those.
i got vitacheat 3.60 through autoplugins but i have no idea how to view it its in my ux0 but theres no bubble

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried to put the "patched eboot.bin file and, patch1.psa" into ............ the "repatch folder" (that uses the "repatch redux0 3.0 or greater plugin, should be in the root of ux0)
applies itself against a set memory range, for the app and perhaps cheat engine to intercept ................... just saying that after using the "leda" plugin on the vita to fix some psp game(s) playback .................. it appears to work that way, so maybe the same thing times time
granted popsloader didn't work, but i think with "leda" i was able to at least show the popsloader selection screen on the vita, without it quickly disappearing, or needing to bring up the pops in game menu to quickly show the pops menu
(we'll go on to say. the best performing overclocking plugin on the vita is "oclockvitaminimal" .... not lolicon, not oclock vita normal .................. and the difference is they seem to fail because you can call an interrupt which brings up a menu in game, so a very simple problem, seems tied into the issue you are having .................. nothing on the vita is really that difficult to require a cheap, don't mean to marginalize your situation, but (warning), stay clear of ps3 and ps4 (game) ports!!!!

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China