Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Good lord thats some mega quotage.
You need to jump and with your other character too. You might be able to do that with the touch screen, but its a bit easier swapping with X.

I'm stuck at this point:

When I fight the two sisters together, I get the (presumably) bad ending. What do I need to do in order to progress?
I saw Moneo answered you, but
Don't you also have to cure the sisters instead of killing them? I'm not that far yet I just killed Legion, but I read something like that on gamefaqs I'm sure? Heal the shop keeper and the sisters for best ending..?
unsure.gif

Great game btw I really wasn't sure about it to start with but now I'm diggin it.
yaynds.gif
hope its longer than DoS!

krad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
where in the heck of this game do i find the power to doing a crotching jump so i can go in small places... i can't seem to find that.

Also my ds-x crashes or freezes after an hour of play... I do have the rom trimmed. Maybe untrimming will fix this?

krad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, the final boss is hard!

I keep dying in about 10 seconds.
Which final boss?
The Drac/Death duo or the final form? I have different strategies I made for each...

For the Duo, I have Jon with Holy Claymore, Offense up, and Holy Lightning as the Dual move. Just jump and hack at Death. Use the Dual move if you're trapped by the big fireballs from Drac. Just have Char sit this part out. I dont remember my final form strat cept for charged VK and Charlotte out.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Frog morph...
...is found in the forest of doom, not the academy.

Ghost room...
...is in the sandy grave. From the top of the map keep going right and down. I think. It's a room with a bunch of ghosts, hang around for a while and the big ghost will show up.

krad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
crashes for me in one of two places.... when i enter a new room.. or when i try and warp somewhere. Maybe the sounds are doing it? i am going to turn off the sfx and see if that helps.

I beat one of the sisters and have the locket with the picture... hopefully the next area allows me to get the frog thing.

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay what the fuck. I was willing to put up with the random freezes, so I played the game, saving whenever I got the chance. It was going ok (with a few random freezes every now and then) until I beat the first sister (by herself). I went to save my game, then I went into the menu to equip things (like I normally do after save). After leaving the menu, the game froze. No big deal, I was used to it. So I turn off the DS and back on. Hey what do you know.......SAVE FILE CORRUPTED! This is the first time I got a corrupt save file after a freeze. I give up. I was willing to deal with the freezes, but I'm definitely NOT willing to deal with two hours of game time lost. Good bye.

If it still does this shit after I buy the legit version (as I've seen happen with some people), I'm demanding my money back, regardless of return policy. Konami just plain sucks for releasing a buggy legit game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too