^^ndstitle-1318^^

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Finally!! been waiting for well ever since they had announced for N-Gage. Some early impressions please
laugh.gif

ejr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Finally.... Works on sc cf, animation and graphic overally is better than on ngage, gameplay is quite fast but still there are few bugs (just change your view to fpp on motorcycle and watch how small are your opponents ;P).

xlinkinpakx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find the first one alot better, u crash like crazy in this one its weird, best racer(realistic or else its MarioKartDS) on the Ds is between the first one and carbon...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brilliant waited a while for this! For those who find the control too sensitive, you do get use to it, I've played the N-gage version for about a year now (and still go back to it) that had the same problem and you get use to it. Another thing is that different cars and bikes handle differently.

Spent a while on this version and its about the same but I crash less due to a bigger screen and I dont get cramp as easily.

Also it is alot better than the first once you spent more time with it so racer fans looking for a "proper" car racing game for the DS bare with it and it will reward you, unlike NFS Carbon.

Shame Moby and Pussy Cat Skanks are on it though.

TripleA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
working for me on supercard sd with latest firmaware and patcher..

with trim,restart,faster gameplay and catridge patch all on with Dma off..

Pretty good game i like it so far..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hve played 1 level and i think it's not beter than the first one ,,it'a big joke.
Yeah try playing more than one race, there first race is gay and the first car you drive is awkward but it gets better, but if you dont wanna give it a chance or if you dont like it still than meh.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First one was great. It wasnt the best racer ever, but it was a good one.
Felt like one of those old 32-bit racing titles.

Urban GT has been a nice decent racing game that from what I know from the first one wont disapoint too much like EAs crap will.
I mean come on, a game has to be playable to be game ya know.

I have the celphone version of this and its actually not bad, thoug it costs me money to play off the weekends thanks to the annoying downlaoding of nearly everything >.<
Shouldnt have bought that one, but I thought it had online multiplayer. Damn verizon and its misleading descriptions.

Also disapointed that WiFi play isnt in the game.
That woulda made it great, and well, there isnt enough racing games on Nintendo's Wifi game list yet.

If this game is anything atleast as good as the first, then I think its worth my money.
The gameplay was just playable, and Ive seen so many unplayable racers (mainly EA's) that this game is a great releif to see.

Ya, its a good playable game, sure its not perfect, but if you stick with it it'll get better.
Though Im hoping all the options are contolable this time.
I want those hidden features from Evolution mode to be playable in the rest of the game too now.

But eh, defintly not a bad game, for those skeptical, try the game a few timmes first.

Im gonna see if this'll work on my EZFA cart xD
Doubt it'll work :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.