^^ndstitle-1284^^

gbtemp111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fun Fact:Rey played both GBA ones and finished them

I also finished both games. I had a problem in one of them but discovered that you could jump down from platforms. I used that move once.

--- Warning: Thread derailing! ---
I walked through all of resident evil 4 because I never found out how to run until I had finished the game. In places like the swinging axes in the sewers I was thinking to myself "What kind of idiot thoughts went through the creators heads that they wouldn't add a run function!?"

wtf.gif

wtf.gif
indeed

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just have to say one thing: Wow. This is a great game. I seriously wasn't expecting anything from the shithole that is disney, but this is a really good game. I played through a few levels, and I'm on the 3rd hour so far, and it's fun. The action is much better than alot of other DS games, and the graphics are nice too. The only complaints I have is that sometimes I can't see the items, and that some of the sounds are annoying. Really great game overall, it's kept me busy from EBA for a couple of hours now.
Definitely needs to be downloaded.
biggrin.gif

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I lost Sheena after she got killed in that dungeon and forgot to go back and get her...i need someone to go on Wifi co op with me and help me get to the "long ass tower" inside pen15 island. My party will consist of

Raven
Sonic the hedgehog
Roy mustang

if anyone has Knuckles/ Alphonse Elric(and is good at using them)..please use them over Co-op to help me k hnx

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just have to say one thing: Wow. This is a great game. I seriously wasn't expecting anything from the shithole that is disney, but this is a really good game. I played through a few levels, and I'm on the 3rd hour so far, and it's fun. The action is much better than alot of other DS games, and the graphics are nice too. The only complaints I have is that sometimes I can't see the items, and that some of the sounds are annoying. Really great game overall, it's kept me busy from EBA for a couple of hours now.
Definitely needs to be downloaded.
biggrin.gif

Now this can be only one of 2 things: Either you are telling the truth and to genuinely enjoyed the game, Or this is a cruel joking tricking all of us into wasting our bandwidth
unsure.gif

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
God dam it - why are all these preteen games coming out. I guess so that all the 12 year old girls can play on their pretty pink DS that daddy bought them!!!

Come on, I'm looking forward to more adult titles - I mean are nintendo back to focusing on games for a younger audience only!

Bring on FF III !!!!
There are plenty of great adult titles for the DS. WTF is your problem? Girls and kids aren't allowed to enjoy the DS as well? Why not make games that they can enjoy too? It's not like you have to play them. You still have your FF3's and such to play. It's not like Square dropped FF3 to make this game or something. Get a life!!

I have an 11 year old neice that loves this show. She also has a DS that her daddy bought her and she loves it, so she's excited about this game. What's wrong with that?

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hey man no offense - I guess my British humour didn't come across.

My point simply being that alot of the releases recently have been games for kids - and that's cool - I'm just still waiting for something new to get my teeth into. I guess I should have worded my post better.

Regarding the "Pink DS that Daddy bought her", again my weird humour that. At least in the UK, girls go nuts about anything pink so all i'm saying is this is the perfect game and colour DS for that target audience, but that's not me.

No hard feelings man - i'm not here to make enemies - sorry!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1