^^ndstitle-1236^^

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I liked the snes fighting game that was released.
smile.gif

I'm betting this isn't even close to that.
frown.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Flash looks like he is having an epilectic attack rather than fighting when punching and kicking
toot.gif

Game doesn't look that bad though, only played through tutorial so far.

Works on G6 with Fatmode+Force RW (first setting I tried so it might work with others).

ateam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
backdrifts.net
XP
Country
United States
I have to say that all of the posts on these release threads asking if the game is any good start to get ridiculous after the second or third one. How about playing the game for yourself and forming an opinion that way? What an idea...

sleep.gif

dreary79

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have to say that all of the posts on these release threads asking if the game is any good start to get ridiculous after the second or third one. How about playing the game for yourself and forming an opinion that way? What an idea...

sleep.gif
Or how about having other people try out the game for you and have them tell you if its worth trying out.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this game is Horrible. And I was so waiting for this to get dumped too. I feel sorry for the people who waste their money buying this game. The birds eye view is very bad and it's kind of hard to control your man when fighting enemies. The GBA game is horrible as well. Guess I'll wait and see what gets dumped next week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol