^^ndstitle-1207^^

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've got multiplayer problems (local WiFi) with Supercard Lite. The other DS is able to download a game (e.g. Blackjack), but after a few seconds in-game the DS crashes (repeating sound, no input possible) and I get an error message.

Both DS are flashed, my SC patcher settings are "Faster Gameplay" and "Enable patch cartridge access" with "Compatibility: High". Trimming doesn't matter, both trimmed and untrimmed ROMs crash.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I Doubt It isn't online? Why not? I can't resist using a pun, that's bullshit.

In English, please
unsure.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
release of the month for me, it is like ultimate brain/card games (one of my favourite GBA titles) but with stylus control.

*attention drifts back to game.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

DsMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting disconnected from the Nintendo WFC is this because I am playing on a M3 CF, and will have to wait till I buy the orginal to play online

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country

Kigashi

Trophies
XP
Country
That's Is Good ^^

People, can you say if there is a Tutoial Mode to games? I'm SO sick to play backgammon, but I don't know how to it. ¬¬"

OFF: Sorry for my English, if there is anything wrong. I'm brazilian. ^^

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got multiplayer problems (local WiFi) with Supercard Lite. The other DS is able to download a game (e.g. Blackjack), but after a few seconds in-game the DS crashes (repeating sound, no input possible) and I get an error message.

Both DS are flashed, my SC patcher settings are "Faster Gameplay" and "Enable patch cartridge access" with "Compatibility: High". Trimming doesn't matter, both trimmed and untrimmed ROMs crash.

Just been playing download and play on 2 flasmev7 ds's using the SC-CF and it's been fine. Try without 'restart' enabled, I always have this option off myself as I've seen it cause trouble before, and with flashme its just as quick to power off then on.

DsMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To answer my own question incase any one esle had the problem I was disconnected because by router had a firewall option turned on the interupted the wfc connection. Finally after months of no wifi play I'm online now Yess.

Should of known it was my router since the orginal mario kart I have didn't work

EDIT UPDATE: Spoke to soon still get disconnects all the time, if you own a DS and want wifi play do not buy a NetGear router they are terrible, I have trieda lot of things found in DS forums all over the internet and which improved it enough to just managed to play one game of mario kart and one game of texas hold 'em on this game (which was fun to stay ontopic a bit) in the last 3 hours, I give up. I have had endless disconnects and very rarely able to find some one to player on any game (not just this one) over the last few months both retail and roms.

NEVER BUY A NETGEAR ROUTER.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1