^^ndstitle-1199^^

Morning

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just letting u guys now..
works on M3 Lite - Software Reset, Trim Rom, Fastboot 4x DMA and Force R/W option checked.
using GM27a manager and E28 loader.
^.^ trying it out now!

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
LOL ok, the first few pages of such thread will always be abt wrking with flashcart. My G6 wrks thx
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Supercard users try this program: http://www.pat.hi-ho.ne.jp/sata68/nds.shtml#scconv

I used it for the demo (which also output 0 byte file using the SC patcher) and it worked perfect. Please test and report back here.

O.k here's the report.

I get .nds and run it through the converter which gives me .SC.nds. I run .SC.nds throuch SC patcher and get a message saying "Access violation at Supercard.exe at "Blah" (Some number).
So I call that a fail or I missed something.

Let me know by PM if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
The only reason why it's working on all carts except for SC is the fact that SC has not been updated whereas all the others have after LSW2 & HM issue. :'(

BTW pre-patched M & DK 2 is only for SD vers.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

bdcool187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wifi appears to work with my M3 miniSD. I can connect and register my friend code. Haven't tried trading levels with anyone yet though (as I don't know anyone to trade with yet).

You can actually download a level made by nintendo. Just go to receive level and touch the nintendo logo and select the level they have available.

blackeromegalon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It'll probably turn out to be as bad as Lego Star Wars II.
well, this game IS a pretty big disappointment, because it's got NOTHING to do with MvsDK1 or the original Donkey Kong for GameBoy, gameplay-wise...
I've played the demo, it to me it's no more than yet another Lemmings clone

I know what you mean, I am extremely dissapointed.
I just played it expecting a Mario vs DK / DK GB type game, but sensed something was wrong when I had to use the touch screen in the menus.
dry.gif

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't forget newsgroups are an even BETTER friend than Google. The prepatched SC is only for SD and SDlite. And, it works great. I am a very happy Supercard customer but SC is showing its age just like the EZIII had (is it even being updated anymore?). I am hoping and holding out for DS-X. So, in short give the SC team a break they have made a great card IMO.

Legoblokje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't forget newsgroups are an even BETTER friend than Google. The prepatched SC is only for SD and SDlite. And, it works great. I am a very happy Supercard customer but SC is showing its age just like the EZIII had (is it even being updated anymore?). I am hoping and holding out for DS-X. So, in short give the SC team a break they have made a great card IMO.

Can anybody on upload site dumpen the SC version?? or mail to [email protected]

do not ask for roms on here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny