^^ndstitle-1184^^

orangedrink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally!!! i can cook soup! i cant cook soup in the japanese version couldnt understand
frown.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
In other news, I wished Dirtie's post spread out to all the new game releases. I mean come on, let's talk about the game. It's getting lame how people just post "Oh works with bla-bla-bla."
By the way people, would it kill you to talk about getting the game working on your device in the appropriate forums reserved for such discussion? I remember when release threads usually discussed the game itself, rather than the ludicrous amount of posts (yes I would even call it spam) that appear when a game doesn't seem to work for a device (and even when it does). Keep cart specific discussion in the cart specific forums.

Anyway... I've played the Japanese version to death getting gold on all the recipes. Then my cousin decides to choose the delete save data in the options menu.
rofl2.gif
It was fun while it lasted. I haven't beaten all of the challenges though.

Best Recipes for me are:
- Grillin' fish. *foo*
- Anything not involving the stupid separation of egg yolks.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A COOKING GAME? HA HA! NEXT YOU'LL BE SAYING LET'S MAKE A GAME ABOUT LAWYERS.... OH SHI-....

Do you think there's also singing involved in this? I'd like to be like Chef from South Park.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my gf loves this game....never really paid close attention but it seems pretty intense when she's cutting, chopping, stirring away @ the touchscreen.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh my God ! wouldn't it be more fun just to go some meters to the kitchen and cook something REAL ! ?

I don't know whats more stupid ... those guys who developed that game or those who actually play such a game ....

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
my gf loves this game....never really paid close attention but it seems pretty intense when she's cutting, chopping, stirring away @ the touchscreen.

lol we split duties, I get to do the tedious stuff like speed chopping (and that stupid saw the fucking meat to cut it) while she gets to do stuff like
sleep.gif
designing the pizza, arranging the food presentation or pressing the buttons on the rice cooker.

EDIT:
Oh my God ! wouldn't it be more fun just to go some meters to the kitchen and cook something REAL ! ?

I don't know whats more stupid ... those guys who developed that game or those who actually play such a game ....

lol I thought cooking was fun but when you get cooking duties, it's not. ;-; I cook for half of the week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi