^^ndstitle-1177^^

Creamy Goodness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game now works with GM v27a and FW C27a for the M3.

Changes are:

1. Resolved "0553 - Lego Star Wars 2" not being transferred properly. You can now use fast boot mode!
2. Resolved "0555 - Wi-Fi Taiou Yakuman DS", problem with forced reading method. You no longer have to set it manually.
3. Resolved "0556 - Megaman ZX" and "0559 - Mario Hoops 3-on-3, you no longer have to use Safe Mode to run them.
4. Improved the the NDS and GBA game link feature. Linked GBA games loads their saved file too to create a perfect link.
5. Increased the number of titles that work with the link feature.

http://www.gbalpha.com/China/gbalpha_downl...asp?SoftID=2689

Now why does those list of changes sound like the G6 U-Disk Manager update...

actually m3 game manager 27a is older, dated sept 5 or 6, and contains no such fixes...

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yep, i can confirm now with going over to game manager 27a everything is working. Lego star wars 2 is working all fine (although after the wait, im not too impressed with the game). Megaman ZX is saving and working fine also.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
actually m3 game manager 27a is older, dated sept 5 or 6, and contains no such fixes...
There was no 27a for the M3 until today. I think the English sites just took the liberty of adding an 'a' to the second version of GM 27 when it was released due to a bug. It's going to cause some confusion but those are the fixes for this release.

TomIsADeftone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

There was no 27a for the M3 until today. I think the English sites just took the liberty of adding an 'a' to the second version of GM 27 when it was released due to a bug. It's going to cause some confusion but those are the fixes for this release.

M3's Official Site are quoting and linking to Max Console's 27a. So i guess it's a proper update.

AlexKidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It works now on G6L with Update 4.4Â
yaynds.gif

Where is the update?, it isn't on the G6 Flash page

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
Am I the only one having huge bugs with this game? Sometimes my character turns invisible... other times it goes through walls. Also the camera clips walls and I just did the darth vader + obi fight and somehow there were 2 obi wan kenobis!!!! I could only control one of them but the other one moved around and tried to hurt darth vader but he couldn't do damage...

... man, this game is unfinished
frown.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's a Pre-Patched version out of the 0553 Lego Star Wars II

Only for Supercard SD/MiniSD(prolly lite to)

(just don't pm me where to get it, you prolly know better then me!)

Just got it myself and tried it on the supercard lite and it works perfectly. Makes me wonder why they released a seperate patcher for the supercard lite. Hopefully either harvest moon or the new supercard updates will come soon.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one having huge bugs with this game? Sometimes my character turns invisible... other times it goes through walls. Also the camera clips walls and I just did the darth vader + obi fight and somehow there were 2 obi wan kenobis!!!! I could only control one of them but the other one moved around and tried to hurt darth vader but he couldn't do damage...

... man, this game is unfinished
frown.gif
Ditto for me unfortunatly
frown.gif

Some other bugs I've noticed include; Charcters dying and never being rebuilt so that I have to exit and start again, charcters getting rebuilt but erm missing parts of their bodies but still movable, getting stuck to walls, entire backgrounds going completely white for an entire level!

Very bad quality control here, shame on you Amaze for not polishing it up and shame on Lucasarts for releasing an unfinished game that alot of people could've enjoyed alot more.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've found the game annoying. Allies shooting you in a fight and killing you after a few shots. I thought the camera angles would be better when adjusting them but you get the same view as the console version, unfortunetly they only let you look around a little and not through the whole area. I shouldn't really be comparing this to the psp, but the psp version is ever bit as good as the console version. I think this is another of those games that should never have been released on the DS.

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
I've found the game annoying. Allies shooting you in a fight and killing you after a few shots. I thought the camera angles would be better when adjusting them but you get the same view as the console version, unfortunetly they only let you look around a little and not through the whole area. I shouldn't really be comparing this to the psp, but the psp version is ever bit as good as the console version. I think this is another of those games that should never have been released on the DS.

As much as I love Lego Star Wars I have to agree with you. I've been playing the PSP version and it's a lot better... and I'm not talking about the graphics!

This would be a very cool game without the bugs. It just seems rushed as hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...