^^ndstitle-1091^^

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
lmao I love this demo...I was playing it in the stores for ages trying to get a better score on the math test. If you get below 30 seconds it says ur a car, 30-40 bicycle, 40+ pedestrian
tongue.gif
So I was very curious to see if there was an even better score to get. Here's what you get when you get below 20 (20 doesn't count, learned that the hard way lol..): http://glacius0.googlepages.com/DSC00821.JPG

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can have a plane also AND faster than that gives you a rocket. I saw the rocket once when i made perfect in the game with the people entering a house, (head counts? not sure of the name...)

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In Australia this Demo is released with the DS Lite as far as I know, I saw some auctions and a complete DS Lite Box too. Not sure if this is the same ROM, but mine is not from Australia and much Rarer and harder to find I think. I not own the Australia version yet, but I will try to get one some day.

The Australia version comes in a paper box and a manual like the Metroid Prime First Hunt Demo in USA. Maybe the lable is different, but not sure.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
frown.gif
Another game to add to my kiosk demo collection...

In Australia this Demo is released with the DS Lite as far as I know, I saw some auctions and a complete DS Lite Box too. Not sure if this is the same ROM, but mine is not from Australia and much Rarer and harder to find I think. I not own the Australia version yet, but I will try to get one some day.

The Australia version comes in a paper box and a manual like the Metroid Prime First Hunt Demo in USA. Maybe the lable is different, but not sure.

Yeah the label is definetly different i don't know about the ROM though it may be the same on the inside.

But aren't we all
tongue.gif

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/zida.../DrKsBTDemo.jpg

tim.a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks similar to the free Australian demo disk.

I've played the maths one heaps, never got less than 16secs, so the train is the best for me. The big problem is that it can't read my 4's, 5's and 8's, yet I have neat writing. It also cant understand my speech too well either, maybe its just my aussie accent, Crikey!

Devis0r

Trophies
XP
Country
frown.gif
 Another game to add to my kiosk demo collection...

Yeah the label is definetly different i don't know about the ROM though it may be the same on the inside.

But aren't we all
tongue.gif

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/zida.../DrKsBTDemo.jpg
That cart has the first Australian serial for a NDS game. It will most likely be a new dump
biggrin.gif

Great work on dumping all those demo carts TrashMan
grog.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Umm, there are plenty of Australian games with an Aussie serial on the outside - it's just when they're dumped that we find out they're (usually) identical to either the EUR or USA version.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Umm, there are plenty of Australian games with an Aussie serial on the outside - it's just when they're dumped that we find out they're (usually) identical to either the EUR or USA version.
I hear that!

It's like opening a christmas present only to realise it's something you allready have
frown.gif

But in this case it's Aussie, through and through
grog.gif

Perhaps the first of it's kind.

It's nice to know NAL have the capability to produce games, i allways just saw them more as a distributer of Nintendo products as opposed to a fully fledged member of Nintendo Worldwide.

Devis0r

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
You're probably confused with the distribution section of the serial (where the last part says -AUS). That part isn't important, the region of a game is in the last letter of the middle section.

E = USA
J = Japan
K = Korea
P/X/Y/Z = Europe
U = Australia

etc.

So far most of the GBA stuff with Australian serials are UA (USA dumps from Australian carts, identical to USA release) dumps
wink.gif

To get back on topic, these game seems nice. Has anyone actually managed to improve their mentality/intelligence with it though?

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can have a plane also AND faster than that gives you a rocket. I saw the rocket once when i made perfect in the game with the people entering a house, (head counts? not sure of the name...)

I got the same. The last headcount, number 5, I simply guessed, and got it right.
...Or the game really is training my brain, and I am now able to subconsciously get the answers right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work