^^ndstitle-1086^^

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not to mention over the hedge which was a very good game and based on a movie..

This game looks decent.. hopefully it will keep my attention for at least a few hours :|

ejr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I've been playing this game for few hours and it is.... really good! The gameplay is quite simple but fun and graphic is imo very good. I'm waiting for more complicated games based on this engine.

mark_in_2k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone compare this game to the PSP version? I've just been playing the PSP version for about 1/2 hour and I was wondering if they are the exact same gameplay.

I don't have time to test the DS version, so any comments would be appreciated
biggrin.gif

D

Demonclaw

Can anyone compare this game to the PSP version? I've just been playing the PSP version for about 1/2 hour and I was wondering if they are the exact same gameplay.

I don't have time to test the DS version, so any comments would be appreciated
biggrin.gif

Ive played thru the first level of the PSPversion and here is what ive have to say . The graphics are obviously better in the PSP version , The levels are more adventure oriented while the DS version is a pure hack and slash , The fighting is very diffrent where the psp version requires you to perfrom combos to defeat your enemies while the DS version is a button smasher , You can only have one weapon while you can have tons of diffrent weapons in the DS version , Youre limited to Jack while you can play all 3 main characters in the DS version , It seems like the DS version have more bosses since I didnt meet any in the first stage of the PSP version , the DS version have 3 touchscreen minigames , the DS version have cooperative gameplay . Well thats all I can think of now

Shiatama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
If you like hack and slay this game is the game for you
smile.gif

this game is amazing , great graphic , lot to unlock

It's one of the best games i played so far

C

cheech1

Has anyone been able to save thier game I always get a save game failed message (I have a supercard SD) and has any one tried the co-op play yet. Sounds like it'd be cool

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just played through the game. It gets a lil harder in the ending but i was playing on easy. I unlocked every combo and most of the weapons and chars but there is still stuff to unlock. It's a bit short, but it has a high replay value. And it's not just a button masher since there are many combos you can do and many weapons and different chars with different special moves. A very good game!

scrapple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dl'd this game but in ez4client when i opened the file it warned me that it might not be a clean dump...

should i play it anyways?

C

cheech1

OK saves are working fine now (forgot to put sav file on card duh!) but me and my friend both with supercard sd's cant get co-op play to work (we can find each others game but it wont connect and start the game) has anyone had any luck with co-op play??? It seems like it'd be pretty cool

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played 4 hours yesterday of the co-op play, Actually, there is 4 different options in multiplayer but i only played the main game (first option). It is a blast and you can actually beat the full game with 2 players. There isn't any limitations at all. Full game played in co-op. That is a nice option indeed. More game should give this option.

Newbie1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A decent game actually. The gameplay definitely gets repetitive, but for a movie game like this, it still greatly exceeded my expectations.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Beat the full game yesterday with a friend, we had fun, took about 6 hours in total. I also tried the other 3 multi option wich are minigames, nothing really oustanding there though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg