^^ndstitle-0990^^

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Loved the GBA games, Starfi 4 Should be awesome.
Should at least be as good as Princess Peach, if not better
biggrin.gif

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo often decides on what to bring over based on how much THEY think WE will like it. And generally, cutesy titles like this don't make it here cause they think all we can think about is blood and guts. Honestly, I'm surprised that Super Princess Peach made it here, but then she's a pretty well known character already, so it's a bit more understandable. But this character is unlikely to do very well.

V

Vulpix

Starfi games are plain awesome. It's just a shame I can't understand whatever's happening in the story...
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved the GBA games, though some puzzles took time to figure out what to do due to the language bit. Nintendo should bring the games out elsewhere, they did with Chibi Robo and thats on a console thats not done as well as GBA/NDS.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
How do I download that song that plays in his signature?
You cant download it that song is on my ftp, the song does'nt exsist inside the signature if it did the sig would be huge.
I just use action script on that button inside the flash to make it play the mp3 from the ftp location when you click it.
btw the song is the starfi theme tune, ripped from Donkey Konga on the cube
happy.gif

on topic Stafi 4 was a bitch to get running on sc sd, i had to patch it to save to nds card 64k save type, i used Mario 64.
Then i had to delete the corrupt 1-1 save that Starfi creates on file 1 and then start a new game on the fresh file 1.
If i patched it any other way i would get 2 blank screens when trying to enter the 1st lv, even if you do patch it to save to ds card when you die after the game over screen you get 2 blank screens and the save corrupts back to a 1-1 save everytime you reboot the game. Shame really i as i got as far as lv 4-4 and died on the boss then the save corrupted
laugh.gif

Jools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, its a little bugger this one. What settings have the M3 folk used with theirs? My game manager actually crashes when trying to patch it - tried 1x and 4x so far. I'm re downloading the ROM just in case, before I try anything else.

Edit: it was just a space issue!
wacko.gif
Oddly, M3 Game Manager didn't report that and was just crashing instead. Works fine for me now with standard settings.

Tuxedo Kamen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to run this on SC SD? I mean, I just reached 2-1 and sometimes it randomly hangs, but if I get a gameover the save isn't erased or anything...

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Am I stupid or something? I can't seem to enter any levlels, all i can see are maps of a house and some creatures, all I get is text when selecting any of m.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Tuxedo Kamen how did you patch it to keep the save ? i had to patch it to save to ds card else i cant even play the game.
If i patch it to save to sd, it'll just hang when entering the 1st stage.

D

Deleted User

Mmm I think I have to add my 2 cents, I patched it to save on sc sd with nothing enabled (no restart, nothing)... And it works just fine. Absolutely no problem.
I'm at the end of world 3 and nothing... Btw I didn't check for gameover because this game is so easy, I can't die....
Anyone know how you can backtrack to earlier stages ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...