^^ndstitle-0894^^

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried this earlier.. and that movie intro cracked me up.. specially on his face expression he does when he picks up the gun with the hand
laugh.gif

But anyways... is it just me... or is there a lack of 'bullets' in this game
unsure.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Killermech, remember to use your knife as well and that you don't have to shoot everything you see (running isn't for cowards only!) and you should do fine!

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I tried this earlier.. and that movie intro cracked me up.. specially on his face expression he does when he picks up the gun with the handÂ
laugh.gif

But anyways... is it just me... or is there a lack of 'bullets' in this gameÂ
unsure.gif
Not having enough ammo was the point of this game. It makes you feel hopeless.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Aw man, the monster on the cover looks like he's trying to be all, "gangsta". Oh wait, that HAS to be an untapped market. DRIVE BY ZOMBIES!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Killermech, remember to use your knife as well and that you don't have to shoot everything you see (running isn't for cowards only!) and you should do fine!
You know.. the first thing I did when I started the game was to try to convince myself I was some kind of action hero and just use the knife to kill everything... I reached the first zombie.. and got owned badly...
The knife has a bad attack pause time.. and somehow everytime after I landed a hit on the zombie, then he was capable of 'sucking' me..
frown.gif

H

huskors

Anyone knows how to rip, shrink or us any other method to fit this baby onto a 512 mbit cart?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This still shows the white screen on the supercard when you die, I just hope the supercard team fix it. Being in the UK we're probably going to have to wait 6 months for this to be released over here.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe if you took out ALL of the audio and every single FMV... but then that would be so boring... This game NEEDS the B-movie acting!

Highly recommend this game. Especially for those unlucky enough to miss out on the PSX version.
yaynds.gif

NothingHERO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok first off, don't get me wrong, I love this game! But Did they make this game on a low budget, or is the acting/voice acting so bad because Capcom has a really wierd sense of humor? It's like they were thinking, "Hey we don't need any professional actors/voice actors here! We can just have the programmers dress up in bad costumes and they would love to do it for free! Not to mention everyone else getting a laugh out of it!"

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
After being devoured by bloodhounds for the fifth time in a row I wiped this sucker off my CF card. No matter how I tried to use that knife move, they just keep getting me. I hate these controls, I hate the bad view angles (everythings too small somehow), I hate the bad actors, in short, I just HATE this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh