Gaming NDSi Exclusive Games

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh. There are already at least 10 topics just like this one.

DSi-Ware games are the only exclusive DSi games ATM. Nintendo has said there will be no specific DSi only games, however there could be DS games with DSi specific features. The warioware you're thinking of is probably the DSi Ware warioware game.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No one can really comment yet since nothing has happened. A developer, who's names escapes me now, isworking on a game that will be separated to two versions. One version will be for the DS phat and lite and the other will be for the DSi. The DSi version will be the same game but have DSi specific features such as the sue of internal memory and the camera. Thats the closest thing we have to a DSi specific game other then the DSiware. Take it as you will.

hksmrchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12philip12 said:
Are they confirmed yet ?
if yes ... wich games ?

i would like a new mario kart and i also heard about a new warioware ?
i also hope for a new animal crossin - metroid - pokemon
No. Please don't. Animal crossing is the same every time. I got bored after wild world.

This is the FUN version of animal crossing.

1230932515271th9.jpg

Animal crossing with dating, spellcasting, adventures, and better AI.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The main difference between the DSi and the DSL is a camera (Which will be useless) and a slightly bigger screen from what I hear.....

Oh yeah and it will be almost 80-100 dollars more for all that gmmick.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Camera and better menu. The rest are very minor features. Bigger screen? Won't really look that good. Better speakers? just use headphones.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"The big difference is the new menu, internal memory, sd card slot, online downloads, and the camera"

All of which will be well under utilized outside of Japan. Look at the DS as it is now, here, its got wifi, and yet that is often not used well, or not used at all, the touch screen aspect is hardly used, often its completely optional.

Online downloads are great, but I don't expect to see too many quality downloads outside of Japan.

And what good is the SD slot? To store your poor qulaity pictures using the gimmick cam?

The DSi will get the Games and content that will make it a hit in Japan, however for those of you outside of Japan you will be lucky to get a fifth of the content they do, as that is the way it has always been.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
"The big difference is the new menu, internal memory, sd card slot, online downloads, and the camera"

All of which will be well under utilized outside of Japan. Look at the DS as it is now, here, its got wifi, and yet that is often not used well, or not used at all, the touch screen aspect is hardly used, often its completely optional.

Online downloads are great, but I don't expect to see too many quality downloads outside of Japan.

And what good is the SD slot? To store your poor qulaity pictures using the gimmick cam?

The DSi will get the Games and content that will make it a hit in Japan, however for those of you outside of Japan you will be lucky to get a fifth of the content they do, as that is the way it has always been.
Your really wrong actually. The DSi is comparable to the Wii now. Expect alot of gameboy games later on. People everywhere will buy those. DSiware also opens up the option for really good apps. Nintendo cant make the types of channels that are on wii right now. They would have to make apps similar to the iphone (nowhere as many though) since its a portable app. You could never bring over the types of channels on wii to ds. Nintendo will have to make useful apps. And i really dont understand your reasoning behind everything being under utilized anywhere other then japan. The only things that are japan exclusive are extremely gimmicky because they work in that market and you really shouldnt care about them.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Look at Wii-ware, very few good titles, why do you expect DSi Ware to be any different?

Not only that, you have to Pay extra money to buy a DSi, just so you can pay more money for DSi Ware........ Yay!

So effectively they are forcing you to pay for an upgrade so you can pay them to take advantage of that upgrade...

Another reason i'll stick with my DSl

*EDIT* I'd also like to point out the lack of quality titles for the DS, while there are alot of good games, there are very few amazing games, and they are few and far between, will all of a sudden there be better games? Will Dsi ware be magically good, depsite the DS not taking advantage of the features it already has? See wifi

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
Look at Wii-ware, very few good titles, why do you expect DSi Ware to be any different?

Not only that, you have to Pay extra money to buy a DSi, just so you can pay more money for DSi Ware........ Yay!
What the hell. Wiiware is just starting and it already has amazing games. World of Goo, Lostwinds, Mega Man 9, Tetris Party, Crystal Chronicles. Not to mention all the vc games you'll eventually get on DSiware. Nintendo loves money. You can expect them to launch a portable virtual console for all the gameboy games. Not to mention all the applications that are coming. Im not saying go buy a DSi. Im saying give it the benefit of the doubt.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I love the VC

And wii ware is just starting? Funny its been available for me for some time now.
And as for it having amazing games....WoG yes, and lost winds was Fun but not amazing.
So 5 "good" games since how long ago wii ware was available since may? Almost a year?

And I promise you will not see that many apps, and I swear you WILL NOT see a portable virtual console.

Compare wii ware to XBL arcade titles(I understand the space and spec limitations), Wii ware has nothing that compare to say Braid, simple nothing flashy, just a side scroller with a twist, Braid is amazing, wii ware games at best are good.

knightguy363

Trophies
XP
Country
hksmrchan said:
12philip12 said:
Are they confirmed yet ?
if yes ... wich games ?

i would like a new mario kart and i also heard about a new warioware ?
i also hope for a new animal crossin - metroid - pokemon
No. Please don't. Animal crossing is the same every time. I got bored after wild world.

This is the FUN version of animal crossing.

1230932515271th9.jpg

Animal crossing with dating, spellcasting, adventures, and better AI.
whats that game called?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
I love the VC

And wii ware is just starting? Funny its been available for me for some time now.
And as for it having amazing games....WoG yes, and lost winds was Fun but not amazing.
So 5 "good" games since how long ago wii ware was available since may? Almost a year?

And I promise you will not see that many apps, and I swear you WILL NOT see a portable virtual console.

Compare wii ware to XBL arcade titles(I understand the space and spec limitations), Wii ware has nothing that compare to say Braid, simple nothing flashy, just a side scroller with a twist, Braid is amazing, wii ware games at best are good.
Wiiware has only been open for a couple of months and do you games take a while to develop? Not a day goes by without a developer saying there going to start developing for Wiiware. To think a VC is coming is pretty foolish. Were talking about Nintendo here. They love money. By the way saying wiiware isnt as good as xbl because it has braid is stupid. Dont get me wrong braid is amazing. Just look at World of Goo. That game has actually won Wii game of year awards even with competition because titles like Brawl. It took years for xbl to get an amazing game like braid and it too wiiware months to get an amazing game like world of goo. It really says something.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all I have to say to all that is, dsi sucks, and will stick to my dsl, why should I pay 250 dollars for practically the same thing, and the dsi ware are not so great, if anybody wants to throw away, their money who am I to stop them

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wii ware has been around for 7 months now.

And winning Wii game of the year (BTW World of goo if im not mistaken was ported to the wii no? Originally made as a PC games) doesnt say much.

Wii game of the year is like kissing your sister, sure you are kissing a girl but its still not very good.

Brawl was mediocre at best, I enjoyed Mar Kart alot though.

But lets face it, there aren't that many Wii games I would even nominate for Good games of the year.

And you will not see a virtual console on the DSi, I promise you that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM