Hacking ndsgba dstwo

guillermoarce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi to all, hope you guys are doing great out there. I have a question, I ,ve try to run my gbc files on ndsgba emu but they would not run. I putting in gamepach under ndsgba and they show on my computer but when I put it in the dstwo card there not there. What?????? how could that be? what the hell Am I doing wrong? I got one gbc file working there and I did the same exact thing I extracted it to the root and open the file in gamepack. To tell you the truth I dont really know what I doing have the time, but I got one working fine, actually it works beautiful, I can be happier but I want to transfer more of my gbc files. Please somebody help me. Oh by the way the ndssnes is horrible. The games look awesome but the controls are all F,UP and the framework is even worst. Any way I just help with my gba emu. I really want to play all my favorite gba game please help.

guillermoarce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the info man. GBC games I meant gba games aswell not gameboy color. How can I run gba games with ndsgba. Thats what I dontm get. I got one running but not the rest of my games. What am I doing worng.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning