Not open for further replies.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, because I view an article about this, this was probably a fake.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, since the question is now answered, let's act like a mature community for once and let this thread die without spamming OP (like any other ".nds on 3DS" thread), ok? It'll make mods happy :P
Ditto. :) And to try to end this, Flashcard owners, if you want .nds as .cia, follow this guide for making NDS forwarder CIAs.
The forwarders and the DLP demos are as closest to having DS games in the HOME Menu right now.

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
technically, it is POSSIBLE, but hasn't been done, and probably never will be. maybe with the 4DS. or whatever the hell Big N's next handheld will be called. maybe with the NX, but don't get your hopes up, like at all. Just get a flashcart. with A9LH or a whitelist, you could technically use the original R4. short answer is no, it's not possible. slightly longer answer is: no, it's not possible yet.

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude, it's like your third post about this, and that's not even counting the ones you hijacked to talk about this when the original subject was something else.
Let me tell you something that might get you by surprise: Annoying the hell out of this community won't magically patch TWL_FIRM, it's not like everytime you post something a line of code appears.

AtomSmasherMazionga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, thanks to Apache Thunder's efforts, you can use the original R4 (I use it), and no, A9LH has nothing to do with it working or not. Any CFW will do.
really? I thought I saw a post saying A9LH was required. guess I was remembering wrong. my bad!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can make a fowarder that allows you to launch your DS roms from a flashcard through your Homemenu, but you can't install NDS roms on your 3DS. This is a weekly question, please just buy a flashcart.

AtomSmasherMazionga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, it's like your third post about this, and that's not even counting the ones you hijacked to talk about this when the original subject was something else.
Let me tell you something that might get you by surprise: Annoying the hell out of this community won't magically patch TWL_FIRM, it's not like everytime you post something a line of code appears.
this. Hackers aren't magicians, or Jedi. we can't magically do things at the drop of a hat. though, admittedly, it'd be cool to be a Jedi.

EDIT: technically, a line of code WOULD appear after every post, on the Website the post is on. just not anywhere within a light year of the 3DS scene.

Last edited by AtomSmasherMazionga,
Reactions: Logan Pockrus

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
technically, it is POSSIBLE, but hasn't been done, and probably never will be. maybe with the 4DS. or whatever the hell Big N's next handheld will be called. maybe with the NX, but don't get your hopes up, like at all. Just get a flashcart. with A9LH or a whitelist, you could technically use the original R4. short answer is no, it's not possible. slightly longer answer is: no, it's not possible yet.
The Wii U has NDS VC titles.
Hackers aren't magicians, or Jedi.
Yes we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)