Hacking NDS/NDSi Flashcart

hgedia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,
I am confused as to whch handheld to pick up. I will be using it primarily for games.

As far as teh NDSi goes, i am aware that there is go GBA support.. Is there anything in works which hints possibility of GBA via slot 1 ?

If no, then the option is clear , i'll settle for a NDSL.
The current combination i am looking for is
Acekard 2.1 + EZ Flash 3 in 1.

Is Acekard 2.1i compatible with 3 in 1 ? Can you guys also list out some other seamless combinations ?

Thanks!

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!
I see this is your first post! As far as I know there is potential in the DSi for a GBA Emulator you might not know this but when the DSi is playing games (besides the hybird ones) its in DS mode this makes it act like a NDSL or NDS Phat the NDS is not powerful enough to emulate GBA DSi is but DSi mode is not cracked so no GBA Emu is in the making and yes as far as i know The AK surports thee 3-in-1 because its not loaded by the AK its loaded by GBAEXP Loader which surports the 3-in-1 so any card that surports GBAEXP Loader would automaticly surport the 3-in-1

So to rap things up No GBA Emulator is in the making
AK2i surports the 3-in-1
You should get an NDSL

hgedia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply.

Can you guys suggest some good combinations of cart + slot 2 device in case i dont get hold of Ak2i + EZ flash 3 in 1 ?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3i0 + M3 gba expansion
CycloDS + 3 in 1
DSTT(i)/Supercard DS One(i) + gbaexploader 0.58b + 3 in 1 (does not have native support)
EZ Flash V(i) + 3 in 1

tongue.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Go with the M3i Zero and the M3 GBA Expansion pack.
The M3i Zero is a great card, it works like a charm.
It has Sakura, which is the best firmware out there. It has some amazing features and the multimedia playback is all in the firmware itself, you don't have to start a homebrew application.
You can get it here:

http://www.colourful-zone.com/Store/produc...products_id=328

That's a great shop, never heard anything bad about it.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
BoxShot said:
M3i0 + M3 gba expansion
CycloDS + 3 in 1
DSTT(i)/Supercard DS One(i) + gbaexploader 0.58b + 3 in 1 (does not have native support)
I have a DSTT myself, and I wanted to get a EZ 3 in 1. But I was wondering what does "does not have native support" mean?

ashley.ince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you could still get a dsi, if you download a homebrew emulater called lameboy to play gba games from your cart, for dsi carts i'd recommend ethier the dsonei or m3i zero

ashley.ince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
woops my bad so it does... there must be a gba emulater out there that'll work though. Can offer you an actual gba console though!

engamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Acekard 2.1 + EZ-Flash 3in1 is a good combination because the AKAIO firmware is great.
The advantages of the M3 DS Real + M3 GBA Expansion Pack would be GBA cheats and I think it has Real Time Save (not completely sure as I don't have a M3 GBA Expansion pack).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts