Hacking NDS Lite case + screen protector recommendations!

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using the Intec Safecase and I like it a lot. It's not the kind of case you leave it in while playing. More for putting in your bag or whatever when you're on the go. It's very, very solid and made of metal so I don't worry about my DS getting damaged if it takes a good bump on the bus. It also has a nice little compartment for accessories.

akuma99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's the same one I have I got it at K Mart for 6.99. I agree it is a very nice case it holds my Supercard and my memory cards with no problem. Like you said it is very sturdy and protect all my stuff very well.

sparky930

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have or seen this Intec case in stores? I unfortunately don't have any k-marts around here. But my big question is has anyone found any DSL cases in retail stores in the U.S? I have been everywhere and cannot find one that isn't in a package with a bunch of other stuff that is just junk. I didn't want to have to get a case shipped from overseas, but that is looking like my best option right now.

Thanks.

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have or seen this Intec case in stores? I unfortunately don't have any k-marts around here. But my big question is has anyone found any DSL cases in retail stores in the U.S? I have been everywhere and cannot find one that isn't in a package with a bunch of other stuff that is just junk. I didn't want to have to get a case shipped from overseas, but that is looking like my best option right now.

Thanks.
I'm in Canada, but I got mine at EB Games. I've also seen it at Future Shop (Best Buy). You can try and check Toys R Us too, they usually have things like that.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't for the life of me get my Hori touch screen protector peeled up to try removing a speck of dust near the edge. Anyone got some advice? I tried scotch tape, masking tape (both just pull easily off the protector without it budging) I've tried sticking some paper under the corner, the paper just crushes cause that thing is on there so firmly. If I use a fingernail I'm going to ruin the protector. Argh!

alvinblank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm on the 'Keys Factory' case. Most of the places is selling a fake Keys Factory' case, if on your case instead of Keys Factory, it says Made in China than it's fake! I'm so angry at having one of the imitation. Now to order through a decent online store.

Ji@nBing @ Neowin?

litesaber

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on the 'Keys Factory' case. Most of the places is selling a fake Keys Factory' case, if on your case instead of Keys Factory, it says Made in China than it's fake! I'm so angry at having one of the imitation. Now to order through a decent online store.

Ji@nBing @ Neowin?
posting some pictures would help us buyers

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Ji@nBing @ Neowin?
Haha. Yep!! Sig and avatar gave it away?
laugh.gif

jlo mein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DS Lite with M3 SDMini inserted, fits into Hori's Multi Pouch. Look at the pictures
cool.gif

I bought the Hori Compact Pouch, and my DS Lite with Supercard MiniSD inserted fits fine. No need to remove the Supercard. Before I was adamant on upgrading to a EZ4 Lite MicroSD, but since my Supercard MiniSD fits in this case, I mind as well keep it as I can get up to 2GB capacity with MiniSD instead of 1GB with MicroSD.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is your hori compact pouch made from the same material as the hori multi pouch case?
I didnt know it was made of that cheap material. Hopefully its a hard shell, but I receive it today(compact pouch), so Ill see.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im indifferent to these type of leather cases where you can play with it still on. Maybe for the ds phat, but I want people to see my ds lite and crave it.

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
So for these of us who aren't that lucky and don't own a DS Lite, what pouch/case is recommended for a DS Phat?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I do have webos