Hacking NDS Lite case + screen protector recommendations!

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why, yes. yes, it is just large enough
smile.gif
I just took delivery of one yesterday. not large enough to put it in the case with the M3 inserted, but the top panel has 3 stitched compartments to hold 2 ds chips and one gba (or slightly larger) cartridge. and the inside of the case is composed of a nice, soft material to keep your ds lite from getting scratched.

hori%20001.jpg

hori%20002.jpg

mikehammerX9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for the pictures
bow.gif
Hm, it looks large enough to put in the DSL with M3 inserted
unsure.gif
Are you sure?
unsure.gif

If anyone have this bag, please take a picture and show us, because i can't find other pictures, which shows other sides of the bag.

I mean this:

17.jpg

(I'm looking for the bag, which is large enough, so i can put in my DSL with M3 inserted.)

forkyfork

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
 I just took delivery of one yesterday. not large enough to put it in the case with the M3 inserted, but the top panel has 3 stitched compartments to hold 2 ds chips and one gba (or slightly larger) cartridge. and the inside of the case is composed of a nice, soft material to keep your ds lite from getting scratched.

hori%20001.jpg

hori%20002.jpg

Do you think it will fit the m3-lite. It is the m3-sd version that is slightly larger than the mini-sd one.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
here are the links to hori's website (japanese) for both products. there are quite a few pictures from all sorts of angles for both cases.

multi pouch
compact pouch

ps
if anyone is interested, I got stuck with a lot of extra hori accessories due to people cancelling us ds lite reservations with me from the uk that I would like to get rid of.
I have the following available that I would be willing to sell for for the following prices plus shipping costs. PM me if interested (ps I'm located in the united states).

11.90us ea - black compact pouch - qty: 1 gone
11.90us ea - white compact pouch - qty: 5
11.90us ea - lt. blue compact pouch - qty: 3

5.99us ea - touch pen long ds lite (white) - qty: 4
7.99us ea - liquid crystal filter ds lite - qty: 5

5.99us ea - usb charge cable - qty: 10

mikehammerX9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I look at these pictures of multi pounch and i am still confused. It Will fit DSL with M3SD Mini inserted or not? I think it fits perfectly.

Or not? What do you think
laugh.gif

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont' really like the pouches... u think a sock will do? I mean it's not like it needs super protection. just scatch resistant and maybe a pouch for M3 mini sd or gamee?

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the ds lite with an m3 mini sd cart fits, but personally I wouldn't want to risk dropping the case and have it land on that side seeing as the m3 sticks out a good cm from the ds lite. any sizeable drop could potentially mess up the m3 cart and/or your ds lite.

considering that it takes all of 2-3 secs to insert the flash cart into the ds lite, why take the chance?

Corizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to get the invisible shield but I'm afraid I'll screw up the installation, is there any videos/pictures/guides of someone installing to to anything so I can see how easy/hard it is

Also, how hard/easy is it to install the Hori ones?

FierceDeityLink1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installation movies of the Invisible Shield:
http://www.shieldzone.com/movie/install.html

I've used the Hori brand screen protector on my old DS, and they were no harder than any other screen protector to apply. If you've ever applied one before, it's a breeze (just use lots of scotch tape and compressed air to prevent bubbles).

I decided on the Invisible Shield because I didn't want to worry about a case (with carrying it around and needing to take the DS out of it, etc.).

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
smile.gif

hori%20001.jpg

hori%20002.jpg
Just wanted to let people know that two DS games will fit in each of the game pouches, and you can fit an additional 4 DS games into the gba pouch, so you could potentially carry around 8 games in the case pockets with a 9th in the DS itself. I just received this case today and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Redux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Just wanted to let people know that two DS games will fit in each of the game pouches, and you can fit an additional 4 DS games into the gba pouch, so you could potentially carry around 8 games in the case pockets with a 9th in the DS itself. I just received this case today and I'm pretty pleased with it.
How much bulk would you say is added to the entire package?

I'm looking for as slim a case as possible, and your one looks to be so.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The DS inside the case is really compact. Adding games into the compartments doesn't increase the size. I think it's really small and nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_