NDS internet radio

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Duero, Dec 22, 2008.

Dec 22, 2008

NDS internet radio by Duero at 2:13 AM (4,302 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Duero
    OP

Newcomer Duero Advanced Member

Taiwan
    I got my self thinking after buying my psp and saw the internet radio why not make one that is the same for the psp but instead for NDS home brew if there is non that is. It may be a bad idea but it would be nice if it worked so I could lissen to eve radio on my NDS when im on the train or some where else. Then u say why not use your psp ? I can´t what I know when I flashed my psp I was told I should not download Sony official software and what I know so is that internet radio a Sony software. And for second not every one has a psp so to make a Internet radio home brew for NDS was my idea. what do u all think ??

2. Moderate

Newcomer Moderate Member

United States
    What?

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

1) you can use both PSP RADIO and SONY radio plugin on the PSP regardless of what people say although the Sony one is not that great!

2) For DS streaming radio isn't that easy to do without a PC close by! ... you can use SylphAMP to stream winamp stuff to your DS but its hardly portable!

3) You can download any SONY stuff you like including PSN (PlayStation network stuff) it makes no difference if its flashed it still works! [​IMG]

4. xylos

Member xylos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Actually I think I've seen Internet radio DS Homebrew out there somewhere: Dissonance

It uses wifi and well I think it freezes anyway

5. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    DSOrganise actually supports streaming audio streams.