DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It'd be better to just buy a m3i zero or acekard (which are 20 dollars and under on dealextreme) because there's homebrew that can backup saves, restore the saves to original flashcarts, and backup the actual roms from the real game cart. Plus you get the ability to play roms, other homebrew, etc.

soldevice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 (unfortunately a fake SDHC one cuz I didn't know any better back then...), but I had bought a number of games before I found out and bought my flashcard. So I want to transfer the saves of my old legit game carts to my R4 and utilize them for my ROMs.

soldevice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh awesome. Thanks. Are the homebrew stuff on this site? If so, I can find em. Just let me know what they're called so I know where to start.

Thanks!

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the homebrew SAV backup software for years. Recently, I have had problems with European carts and especially Pokemon Platinum (which has two 256 byte saves bundled into one 512 SAV file). This was the justification for me to buy the NDS Backup Adapter. Also, after making my DSi my primary gaming console, I was no longer able to use the Slot-2 solutions and WiFi isn't convenient enough. One last feature of using the NDS Backup Adapter that I like is that it brings down the SAV file in its native file size, which some homebrew utilities have sporadic difficulty with.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
soldevice said:
Hi, I was looking into finding something to help me back up and extract my saves from my DS carts and I was wondering if anyone has used this device before. Is it any good? And if you know, is the first site any good? Or should i just eBay it? It's about the same price on eBay (however, it's from the UK, so it's pretty far away)

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog...ter-p-2815.html

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=NDS+Backu...p&_osacat=0

Thanks

-soldevice
I can tell you I've got one of these quite a while back through Ebay - I did know about this 'wireless backup' business but thought it was too complicated (I like the simple way of doing things) - But I can tell you that it works fine, the only problem I had was getting replacement software.
I had misplaced the disk for this & trying to find the replacement on the website was V confusing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night