i know where you can download a emulator
nds.gif
  i pm you if someone says how you change your nickname color !! Â
wink2.gif

wink2.gif

EDIT :

or post it here
There is no working DS emu yet.

To change your nickname color, you have to be on the staff.
i made myself a one but you guys dont want it so i dont (really not ) say where you can download it !
evil.gif
evil.gif

MAYBE SOMETIME !
dude we what it but made one? lie?...

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm.... then we'll see how big Super Mario 64 DS is........

@ATMB: I assume you're trying to say, "This is one small step for man, but one giant leap for mankind!"

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
and you guys call your self a true nintendo fans my ass,you guys going to send nintendo to be bankrupt ,i see everyone is happy to steal nintendo hard work.i just wish they dont make flash carts for nds for at least 1 year,give nintendo a chance to make some money & third party game makers too. do u guys think third party game makers gonna be happy to support NDS when they know its been hacked & ppl can play there games for free. you foooooooooooools .

G

Geezer

Yes but the real question that no-one seems to be answering:

How did they rip this ROM in the first place? How did they interface with the DS to create the cartridge image...?

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
and you guys call your self a true nintendo fans my ass,you guys going to send nintendo to be bankrupt ,i see everyone is happy to steal nintendo hard work.i just wish they dont make flash carts for nds for at least 1 year,give nintendo a chance to make some money & third party game makers too. do u guys think third party game makers gonna be happy to support NDS when they know its been hacked & ppl can play there games for free. you foooooooooooools .
Give Nintendo a chance to make some money???? You naive fool... How much money do you think Nintendo made so far with the first bunch of Nintendo DS sales. And by the way the whole flashcard-world is but a select group of people and certainly not a threat to thye big N...

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Give Nintendo a chance to make some money???? You naive fool... How much money do you think Nintendo made so far with the first bunch of Nintendo DS sales. And by the way the whole flashcard-world is but a select group of people and certainly not a threat to thye big N...
answer like this , is what i call naive

E

exile

I hate that argument. Not a threat. That doesn't make it right. Neither does saying you are just testing it out or any of the other bull people come up with. You ARE hurting nintendo. You ARE a threat. You ARE using stuff you have no right to even "try" out technically under the law, regardless of how many times you have been burned buying a crappy game or how poor you are.

If you are going to do this stuff at least be honest.
"I am a thief. I am stealing. I am not contributing to the economy. I am part of a select (small) group that gets larger and larger each passing year, and as it gets larger gets more and more harmful."

Anybody who lives anywhere near China knows this market isn't small and just how much money they do indeed make and take from nintendo. And regardless of whether nintendo still makes a profit (yes they do and it is a large one) that is still not a reason to take from that profit. That is like saying if you could make a $100 selling stuff and a bunch of people came up and took $20 of it so you only made $80 to keep that it would be okay with you. You know that nobody would think that was fair or okay. Just because it is on a larger scale does not make it fair or okay.

Back on topic though:

This seems really cool. I am going to get it just to check it out and see if I can get anything in it to do something. Maybe some movie files or something
smile.gif
We'll see I guess. I already own ever launch game
tongue.gif
hehe, so it would be a long time before I would have any use for images of games.

We are calling them images aren't we? Or still roms?

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
ok my 2 cents... a compony like nintendo employs lots of people who work hard to make the products... true flash cards take a large chunck of the profet out of the picture... but look it this way. if nintendo spends tons of money to make these systems and games so that in return the money that comes back can feed the programmers and get the ceo's shiney cars... did you know that gba game sails are still going strong? thats right even with all the flash carts out there nintendo is still making a profit? why? one reasion is because alot of people (hard to beleave) dont even know sutch things exist, the second reasion is because of the cheepness of gba games. in the eyes of the moral pirate like me. spending money on games that are good furthers the ability to get new games down the road... and sends a msg to game makers that suck saying. go home and learn to program. in any case. i would not be intrested in a flash card... because i am getting a psp when its release date happens... and untell then my gba is more then enough fun...

besides the controlls on metroid suck hard... i hate the tutch pad to look around... reminds me of my old game.com... bet ya the screens will be all scuffed up in 6-8months of stedy play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5