MotoDev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheMrIron2 is making me shill.

Anyway.

Hello! I just wanted to announce that, for the past year or so, NZP has been going through a major code restructure. The codebase is much cleaner, meaning faster code. I am also working on a method for custom weapons and other game mechanic alteration. Feature requests are very welcome.

Right now you can play on both PSP and PC, and a Vita port is in progress.

NZP Reboot is still in it's early stages, it is playable but not released. It is technically in a beta stage. Various bugs are present but overall it is much more stable than the betas that were released in 2011. Feel free to post an issue on the GitHub or Discord (links below) and I'll get to it ASAP. You can also, if experienced, make commits yourself and make a merge request. It would be much appreciated.

Attention towards the project is very sparse, so I figured I'd make this post (against my will) to advertise.

You can check out the GitHub (thyjukki/NZP-Reboot)*, and join the Discord server (code E9NDtCc)*.

See you on the battlefield, gamers.

* I'm a new member to GBATemp, so I can't post hyperlinks. #NoBanForAvoidingPlease

TheMrIron2

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@TheMrIron2 is making me shill

You'd be surprised how few people know about this project. The extra publicity here couldn't help, and I didn't want to post it and claim any sort of credit. It's clearly something you've put a lot of effort into, so why not get some deserved attention?

By the way, links:
GitHub
Discord

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone