Naskart!

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by alex, Sep 27, 2008.

Sep 27, 2008

Naskart! by alex at 5:09 AM (1,026 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. alex
    OP

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Okay, I know my other tournament went pretty bad, one mix up got it screwed up, but I'm going to try again, and hopefully everything goes well! This alex, and here I bring you another Wii Wi-Fi tournament!

I had this planned for a while, right after or halfway between SmashBowl, and it was originally going to be on Mario Kart DS, but I bought the Wii version and I think a Wii tournament would be better. Hardly anyone plays MKDS anymore anyways.

This will be more organized, each race(or set of races) will have its own time zone. So practically anyone can join. Right now there is no exact day for the tournament, it WILL be on a weekend though. Now for the rules, I'm still deciding on them...

First of all lets have a friend code battle soon so I can battle with friend codes and see the options. I'm think of complete races with 12 people(if possible) and various cups. Not just the "Special Cup" or the "Lightning Cup", etc.

I want as many people as possible to sign up. It may be hard to all find a good time, so you can organize that however you wish, as long as it's most convenient for you. The rules will completely be fixed when I have a FC battle. I'm bored. So probably tomorrow. I will be able to for a bit. I will host so I can see the options(or tell me if you already know) and we'll race for fun.

Extremely short post for one of my tournies, but still, it will expand.

who know there might be prizes! [​IMG] Maybe [​IMG]

2. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    I'll join. I can test out the friend code races with you at around 3 PM EST today (If I'm not doing anything, which I probably won't be). If I can try it out earlier, I'll PM you.

3. neji64

Newcomer neji64 Advanced Member

United States
    i'll join since when never finished the smashbowl [​IMG]

4. jargus

Member jargus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'll join. I need to test friend races too.
    EDIT: I found this program that can help with organizing tournaments. I've tried it and thinks its pretty cool.
    http://allisbrawl.com/tio/