naruto translation request

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by panzerghost, Dec 14, 2009.

Dec 14, 2009

naruto translation request by panzerghost at 11:07 PM (1,371 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. panzerghost
    OP

Newcomer panzerghost Newbie

United States
    hello, i'm asking the translating community about Naruto Shipp?den: Dairansen! Kage Bunshin Emaki. hands down the best naruto game on the NDS to date . This project was started but abandoned almost a year and a half ago. I know asking for any translation is a lot of work ,so I am asking for some community backing on this . i'm sure I am not the only person who would like to see this translated.I am not knowledgeable in NDS patching and translating but I am a programmer by trade and would be eager to help in anyway possible .Come on people lets bring something great to the english speaking world. for what what previously done on this project can be see here http://magicstone.de/dzd/random/nsdairansen_data/

2. dgwillia

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    A. Theres a Translation Request topic to post this sort of thing in >_>
    B. Someone WAS working on a Translation, but no idea if they stopped or are still working on it
    and C. You know good and well this game is gonna come to the U.S sooner or later, and there are plenty of other games that are NEVER gonna come out here that deserve translating more.
    (Like ever single Naruto DS game made in japanese so far has ended up coming to the U.S)

3. GameWinner

Member GameWinner Take your heart

United States
    this is coming out as path of the ninja 4
    a real game that needs translating is Naruto RPG 2: Chidori vs. Rasengan

4. hahahahaha

Newcomer hahahahaha Advanced Member

Singapore
    Yeah, they skipped Chidori vs Rasengan, and the game was pretty good as well.