NAND and EEPROM Saves!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TaiyoYuden2010, May 6, 2015.

1. TaiyoYuden2010
    OP

TaiyoYuden2010 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    I currently own a SKY3DS. It had been working perfectly until I had to use the DiskWriter's optimize option to gain some space on my SD Card. At that point all my eeprom file saved games were lost only the nand file type games remained. I did research and determined to use a tool called SKY3DScTool that converts the games to save mainly to nand. Was this a wise decision? So far so good. Recently I loaded up a few games like The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. This game said new file and when I selected it...I had a saved file from my original game. As for other games like Mario 3d Land...I keep getting the an error has occured please reset you system screen all the time. What could be the problem? Thanks!

2. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    No reason to convert the games. Just remember when you are finished playing with one game or want to backup the save to press the button so it dumps the contents of the eeprom to your sky3ds microsd.

3. TaiyoYuden2010
    OP

TaiyoYuden2010 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Thanks for the quick response. Could you please give me a more detailed explanation as to how I can backup these saves.