N64 retexturing projects

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Maikel Steneker, Oct 26, 2007.

Oct 26, 2007
  1. Maikel Steneker
    OP

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    I'm sure I'm not the only one on GBAtemp who read this article.

When I read it some time ago, the download links were already dead. Today I found it again. This time I searched for it some more, but I wasn't able to find it anywhere.

I also searched around GBAtemp without any result. Can anyone help me by posting some links?

Of course I don't want any roms. I'm just looking for some IPS patches or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: now that I think of it, there weren't any IPS patches. The mods are texture packages for use with Project64.

2. AshuraZro

Member AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Canada
    These aren't IPS patches. They are external textures that can be loaded by beta versions of the Rice video plugin among others. All you have to do is find the zip/rar/7z archive for them, extract them into proper folders and the emulator will just load them instead of the ones in the roms.

Everything that you need and/or need to know can be found on the emutalk.net forums.

http://www.emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Gah, beaten to the link edit.

3. Samutz

Member Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

United States
    http://www.emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=110

The texture packs are meant to be used on emulators that use the Rice plugin, which allows you to use the texture packs. They are not patches, but a bunch of file you put in a folder in the emulator's folder.

4. Maikel Steneker
    OP

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Thanks a lot for the link! I hope I'll be able to find them there.

Btw, AshuraZero, you were a bit earlier, but I hadn't read your comment yet [​IMG]