N64 Pokémon Stadium problem... TransferPak

Alef Wright

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello guys, i have a n64 with stadium pokemon and red pokemon in transferpak, everything is ok with it, it reads the pokemon cartridge red but when I enter the gb tower it loads for a long time after him for saying the transferpak it was disconnected, and the problem is repeated several times someone help me?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
man i never played pokemon stadium+GB game without problens :v
The first one was fake carts (I had no idea OTL) it worked everything, but the GB tower (using pokemon on the games team, playing the minigames with them...)
but well, it's a old hardware so clean the contacts of the n64 controller expansion , the transferpack in both sides and the GB game , try do not turn much de controller while playing too

Alef Wright

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try cleaning the transfer pack's contacts with a q-tip and alcohol and/or try a different controller.
i already cleaned and it works better
man i never played pokemon stadium+GB game without problens :v
The first one was fake carts (I had no idea OTL) it worked everything, but the GB tower (using pokemon on the games team, playing the minigames with them...)
but well, it's a old hardware so clean the contacts of the n64 controller expansion , the transferpack in both sides and the GB game , try do not turn much de controller while playing too
ok thanks, it's working again :3

Reactions: Sliter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: