N64 Expansion Pak on P64?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by War, Jan 26, 2009.

Jan 26, 2009

N64 Expansion Pak on P64? by War at 12:42 AM (872 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Anyone know how to activate it? I've tried just about everything and I cannot get Majora's Mask to work :[ I activated it in the options AND in the controller settings, but still no luck...

Edit: Yeah, for whatever reason, it seems that 1.7 doesn't support the expansion pack or something... I've tried every possible combination and it will just not work. I downloaded 1.6 and it works fine though. Maybe cause I pirated 1.7? Anyone know how to get it working?

2. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    It probably is because you pirated it. Like I said, there are antipiracy things in there to prevent you from using it correctly. You should just donate as it's only $20 and the features are totally worth it.

3. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    he shouldn't be forced to "donate"

just try a different crack

4. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    I think the PJ64 team added some protection features into their work. Apparently Banjo Tooie won't work either. And they've confirmed on Ngemu forums that they did this on purpose if you try a non-donation version of PJ64 1.7.

As it is, PJ64 1.6 works great for most games. I don't think much progress has happened for the new beta in a while. I just use 1.6 and it's fine.

5. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    No one is forced to donate. 1.6 is still available and works great. 1.7 will be released for free once it's finished, but until then it's a bonus for those who show their appreciation towards the people who work hard on such a great emulator.

6. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
    Oh, that's weird, I just played Majora's Mask a few days ago, and I'm sure it was on the free version..

7. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    I played it a few days ago too. It's the beta donation-only 1.7 build that it seems not to work on. Works great on the 1.6 version though.