N64-Conkers on XBox1?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, finally decided to play this classic game again, and since there's no VC support for it on the Wii, had to go back to my XBox...

Details :

XBox1 (1.6 softmodded with XBMC)
Surreal XXX b5
Conkers Bad Fur Day.n64 (rom)

Now, I was able to play up to the first cutscene (past the Clockwork Orange homage... to the phone call)

Once Conker hangs up, and the cut scene ends, the freezes at a black screen.

Now I can't even start the game up...

Can someone post some settings to get this game to work? I'd go out and buy it, but it's not worth insane prices on eBay...

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wasn't this game also remade for the actual xbox 1? Would be difficult to buy as it is discontinued, but seeing as your xbox is softmodded...
wink.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Conker: Live and Reloaded is a port of the original game with a few changes (that are comically and obviously noted in the game). It also has some really good Battlefront-esque multiplayer. If you can't download a copy, you can probably buy one for like $20 or less.

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Xbox game was more censored than the original, although it did get a bump in framerate and graphics.

I picked this game up a couple a weeks ago for $22 from my local game exchange, and thats with extra fee of transferring it from one store to another. I started a lil bit of it and looks really fun, I was at the gargoyle and hit him with the frying pan. ATM I'm playing Super Metroid through the first time and will go back to CBFD.

I'm sure another title to look out for would be Toejam and Earl III for the Xbox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0