jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TBH i dont care about the size, because i can play my dsi and my ds lite just fine. What i dont like is the fact that nintendo didnt even try to make both parts of the bottom's color remotely match.

That, and this new blue they have been using since the DSi, I'd prefer they use the blue they used for the DS Phat or the Electric Blue for the DSi XL.

eduams

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If the 3DS will be 21mm, is correct to say that 3DS Lite will be 15,89mm. Rule of three
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Yeah, I'm unoccupied...

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sounds like the perfect size! i always thought the dsi xl had a nice width... but yeah, the sandwich design really did make it seem thick.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic is retarded, and nobody gives a shit about the thicknes of the 3DS. The system will release, and you will either buy it, or wait like in the darkness for a "maybe better" version to release. The DS phat was comfortable, but flawed. The DS Lite was better, but still uncomfortable to hold for Hotel Dusk. The DSi, well, I won't hold one. The 3DS design won't be a factor in my decision to own one, I will buy it regardless. Those who bitch can wait, while owners experience the awesomeness that is the 3DS. I don't really care either way.

I find it ridiculous that people complain about something that doesn't exist to them, yet. Go ahead and bitch, nobody cares, this shit will sell without your parent's money. I'm hanging around in the lost & found, waiting for launch day, and Nintendo already has my money.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I wouldn't buy it if it was any smaller. I can barely hold my Lite for longer than an hour or so before my hands get tired... Actually, I would buy it, but I'd only play for an hour or so at a time, and not necessarily because the 3D makes me dizzy xD

dsfanatic5 said:
This topic is retarded, and nobody gives a shit about the thicknes of the 3DS. The system will release, and you will either buy it, or wait like in the darkness for a "maybe better" version to release. The DS phat was comfortable, but flawed. The DS Lite was better, but still uncomfortable to hold for Hotel Dusk. The DSi, well, I won't hold one. The 3DS design won't be a factor in my decision to own one, I will buy it regardless. Those who bitch can wait, while owners experience the awesomeness that is the 3DS. I don't really care either way.

I find it ridiculous that people complain about something that doesn't exist to them, yet. Go ahead and bitch, nobody cares, this shit will sell without your parent's money. I'm hanging around in the lost & found, waiting for launch day, and Nintendo already has my money.
Basically, the entire 3DS subfrum is about speculation and ranting. So chill out
smile.gif

Or ask a mod to close the entire thing I guess, if many people ask politely it may happen
biggrin.gif
Just joking around though, no need to flame me and stuff. This forum should be fun after all, if people wanted to just rant and be angry we have our real lives for that...

"You've come to a sad realization. Cancel or allow?

*sigh* allow..."

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was a good topic- the "sandwich" design makes it seem much thicker than it actually is, and the first post dispels the concern.

I always thought my DSL was thinner than the DSi, but apparently I was wrong (and just checked out the systems IRL- surprised I didn't notice this before).

Now I feel less apprehensive about buying at/around launch!

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Orangejb5 said:
if the L & R buttons are like the dsi >_<
my l and r buttons are always broken.
But .. the thickness doesn't matter.
as long as they make a N3DS xl -.-

Yeah the same with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all