Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Personally I'm not particularly bothered by it, but if it would be replaced with a clean, sleek and modern looking "Booting *hax" kind of screen with a nice logo that would be much much better. Heck if it supports a form of animated image (not per se gif/gifv) .. now THAT would be great. We could even potentially start a whole "custom *hax bootup images" thread.

But that's just me thinking and hoping :unsure:

Reactions: peteruk

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leave it as it is or just boot from the MSET. Anything you do to it would mostly likely result in lowered boot rates or code execution.

Reactions: Baoulettes

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leave it as it is or just boot from the MSET. Anything you do to it would mostly likely result in lowered boot rates or code execution.
no harm in trying to change the colors really. it'd be a fun experiment. also, what says the colors have to be what they are?

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You have a valid point, but freedom of choice would be great

If alternate versions were created it would be at the user's choice, not mandatory

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried mucking with the boot visuals before. It didn't really go well. So unless the code has changed, then expect probable issues unless you find something that I overlooked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [does what daddy K3N taught me, and steals from his wallet] :tpi::rofl2::tpi: +1