Hacking N3DS can't read SD card

DatMefju

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My 3DS XL (Old) suddenly stopped reading my SD card. Out of nowhere, just after installing new 3 games (yes I have homebrew). What to do? I don't have much time, so I need quick help

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, that was accident. It's Old. I just woke up and started from checking my 3ds. Half asleep i wrote N (like it's nintendo xD)
was there errors of any sort with installing the games, what exactly does it do now with no reading anything? Any messages of sorts?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have much time, so I need quick help
What's the hurry..? If you're expecting easy answers, I suggest you lower your expectations.

Have you already tried taking the card out and re-inserting it? Is it a full-size SD card, or is it a microSD in an adapter?

Is the card readable on a PC?

DatMefju

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
was there errors of any sort with installing the games, what exactly does it do now with no reading anything? Any messages of sorts?
There was an error (i can't remember the signature of it ) during installing 4th game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's the hurry..? If you're expecting easy answers, I suggest you lower your expectations.

Have you already tried taking the card out and re-inserting it? Is it a full-size SD card, or is it a microSD in an adapter?

Is the card readable on a PC?

Im in hurry because soon im leaving for work (trip across the country) and i will not have access to my laptop

It's microSD in adapter. I took out the adapter many times and put it back inside

I couldn't get access to sd card even from linux but after few attempts it showed me what's inside. Cia files which has been installed has been deleted. The rest has been untouched

Last edited by DatMefju,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I couldn't get access to sd card even from linux but after few attempts it showed me what's inside.
Don't you think if it takes a few attempts on your PC, then the card is probably on the verge of becoming completely unreadable!? What exactly are you expecting here?

You need to copy everything off that SD card as soon as you can and then stop using it! (Fortunately all you need to do to use a new SD card is to make sure it is formatted correctly and thoroughly tested, and then copy everything back to it.)

Reactions: IC_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: